Max Brawn
Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 10 years
Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Meat
My Mood: Cheerful
big valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beast

Government mistrust goes way back to colonial times. Good reason too. Some folks here are becoming aware of a global secret society that is controling all things (economies, politics, etc.). I wouldn't doubt it, but I've seen no proof. It wouldn't surprize me if it were true though.

I think much of the apparent mistrust comes from the erosion of our personal liberties that we once held dear. These are the things that set us apart from British tyrrany. Now, our own government has decided it needs to protect us from those very same liberties. Our government has grown and expanded and crept its way into areas that it (by definition of our Constitution) has no business being in. My humble opinion only.

As to 9/11. Very unfortunate. Here is what I don't doubt. There WAS an organized terrorist plan to hijack airliners and crash them into the WTC towers. Did we know about it? I don't know. Did someone "assist" by planting explosives and thermite? Possibly. This could also have been done by terrorists.

I do not doubt that Flight 93 was hijacked and crashed in Pennsylvania. I would like to think there was some heroics involved, but I can't say for sure. I think by the time it crashed, it was probably the only airplane in the sky, except for maybe some F-16's...which may have had something to do with its demise. Either way, it was most unfortunate. I still think that the hijackers could have been outnumberd and overpowered, and someone could have gotten control of the plane and gotten an assist in landing (just like the movies).

Here is where my faith in the official story fails. The Pentagon. Not enough wreckage. Not the proper wreckage. Not a big enough hole. Not enough "remembering the victims at the Pentagon." Striking a military target makes it easy to declare war. This episode smells of cruise missle all the way. I ain't sayin', I'm just sayin'.

Cancer Survivor - 7/21/10

Benchmark 5K time: 27:45 (3/5/11)

It's not the weight we move, but the people we move that matters. -- Bearded Beast of Duloc (12/31/10)
big valsalva is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook