View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 09:09 AM   #9
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,482,261, Level: 100 Points: 1,482,261, Level: 100 Points: 1,482,261, Level: 100
Activity: 44% Activity: 44% Activity: 44%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseA View Post
Start with 33% C/F/P and see how you respond, tweak from there. Nutrition is a very individualized thing. It depends is always the answer.

What is your daily activity level? Desk Job, Ditch Digger? Current body fat levels, metabolism, bulking, cutting, lean bulk.

I prefer a simpler approach myself, I figure out what I want for a daily protein intake (say 200g), then split the rest between carbs & fat depending on desired effect (less carb=cut, more carbs=bulk), and try and make up any missing calories with fats (walnuts, almonds, PB, oils, etc...)
Very good answer.

IBB...35% is solid. At minimum that's 200 grams per day, and that's a good minimum to be at for a cut.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook