View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 11:54 AM   #18
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,352,851, Level: 100 Points: 1,352,851, Level: 100 Points: 1,352,851, Level: 100
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazc
Typically the time taken to take the gear on/off as well as considerably work on the main lifts doesn't really lend itself well to a full body.
I was thinking more in terms of the evolution withing Westside over the years...from this quote. The evolution of Westside from low rep volume work to max training.

Quote:
Maxing out in the gym seems to be a relatively new concept, even the original WSB crew back in the day never did that. They rotated exercises for sure and had lower weight/speed days but rarely were training maxes talked about. Lower reps were done for more volume.
Regarding your workout...add a few sets of 5-10 rep squats instead of the singles and I think it's an excellent muscle building approach.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook