View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 02:36 PM   #3
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,474,370, Level: 100 Points: 1,474,370, Level: 100 Points: 1,474,370, Level: 100
Activity: 41% Activity: 41% Activity: 41%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
Im on the side that thinks AAS is safer.
I just trust something that has been researched, tried, and true for 50 some odd years.
Opposed to something people packaged quickly because their last product just got banned and they need a 'hot new product' for their company to sell to the masses.
I'm on the same side.

In my opinion it makes more sense to have steroids legal then it does prohormones. But, with the way things are headed now, that won't happen. We'll keep getting wave after wave of new PHs after the new year. Should be interesting.

The government, instead of improving health, will force people to start taking new forms of PHs with no track record.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook