Max Brawn
Points: 21,280, Level: 91 Points: 21,280, Level: 91 Points: 21,280, Level: 91
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
My Mood: Aggressive
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
You have always been aggressive about trying new approaches and learning your limits. How has this helped you? And how important do you feel this is for intermediate lifters who are inching closer to an advanced level?
I think this is very important. You have to push your body to limits, you are to force your muscles to grow and get stronger. I love seeing how far I can push my body.

I feel that your body can pretty much adapt to anything as long as you are smart about it. As long as you plan deloads, I feel I can push my body as hard as I can for a few weeks. I am a huge fan of 3 weeks of craziness followed a back off week. This has always worked for me. I like to give 100% in the gym and staying aggressive keeps you going. You have to attack the weights and push yourself. Progression is the key whether it is more reps, more weight or even more sets. You gotta find your limits and then blow right past them.

Share with Facebook