Points: 9,838, Level: 66 Points: 9,838, Level: 66 Points: 9,838, Level: 66
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Urban Sniper Champion!
Training Exp: A few
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: T-Bomb II
My Mood: Aggressive
Trevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Good quote by Jim Wendler. I would also add that some (not all) of those with physique goals usually expect you to have the same standards, and if you don't, they quite often put you down to feed their insecurities and make themselves feel better about their choices.
This reminds me of a conversation I had a while back with some weak ****er who looks like an underwear model. He observed my 1 day a week abs routine (weighted situps, front bends, knee bends, and ab wheel) and made it a point to advise me thusly:
Weak ****er: Hey brah, you should try some Swiss ball ab work. It gives much better results; in fact that's how I got my 6 pack.
Me: No brah, you got your 6 pack from genetics and dietary discipline. Besides, I have no interest in a 6 pack I just want a bigger deadlift.
Weak ****er: Whatever brah, don't listen to someone who obviously knows more about abs.
Me: Well, put your money where your mouth is, I challenge you to a deadlift contest. We can even use Wilkes ratio to determine the winner since you're small.
Weak ****er: Oh, I never deadlift. You can really **** up your back with those.
Me: Yeah, if your back and abs are weak you sure can **** things up on heavy deads. Good luck with your six pack faggott, Iíll be squatting tomorrow if youíre interested in doing a manís workout.
Best Lifts: Gym, Contest
Squat: 455#
Bench: 325#, 315#
Deadlift: 521#, 510# trailer
Clean and Press: 220#, 175*5 axle
Trevor Lane is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook