Points of interest:
1. A Calendar of important events
For Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, and Strongman events across the USA. Time and dates - with googlemap links and whatever else can be programmed in.
2. A central thread/section
JUST for great vids and promos for the website; DW, BBG, BTB, and several other MABers are serious lifters and make very impressive vids; compile these, and always attach the MAB logo.
3. Practical sections/threads on Strongman/Powerlifting tools and tricks
Again, with BigTallOx and others, MAB can:
* feature vids and pics of said events
* links to businesses that sell strongman/powerlifting equipment (logs, farmers walks, etc)
* links to training institutes etc related to topic.
4. Make the Shoutbox visible from the main 'new posts' display!
This way, we can see who wants to to talk IM style, coz they are on the SB. We can also refresh at will (if needed) to see latest posts on current threads without losing track of the flow of convo on the SB.
5. No shiz, I have more
Will PM if you prefer.
W.A. AMATEUR STRONGMAN
Axle clean-press: 100 kgs (220 lbs)
Bench press: 135 kgs (298 lbs) - 1st PL meet 16th October 2011
Deadlift w/Barbell: 180 kgs (397 lbs)
Deadlift w/Hexbar: 225 kgs (496 lbs)
Farmers walk: 240 kgs (530 lbs), 50 feet
Front squat: 100 kgs (220 lbs)
Log clean-press: 100 kgs (220 lbs)
Strict OHP: 85 kgs (187 lbs) 3 reps
Tyre flip: 260 kgs (573 lbs), 100 feet