is fucking fear in the scaredy hole.
Resident Poop Doctor
Max Brawn
Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Lard
My Mood: Yeehaw
ElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machine

Reheating this subject a bit. I'm actually now considering a Paleo diet (or at least a Paleo-esque diet), not because of the weight loss factor (although that would be a welcome benefit), but because I'm severely lactose intolerant and it really rears its ugly head from time to time (one of those times being now) and gets so bad that I can't even eat anything without severe abdominal pain. I think it's getting to the point where I'm having trouble digesting ANY type of sugar (as lactose is technically a sugar), because I have pain even when eating simple carbs, candy, bread, etc.

I'm not sure that I would be able to stick to it very strictly but I might give it a go and see what happens. I just feel like my digestive system is so unhappy right now that it might be a diet that could give it a little bit of a break, if nothing else. I'll be going to the library later today to get a book on it so I know what I'm getting myself into.

But I *refuse* to eat "offal". I'm just sayin'. Guts are nasty.

"If someone tells you something is easy and they can't explain how to do it, it's not easy." --Steve Shaw

ElementalVirago is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook