MonsterMike
has no status.
Brawn
Points: 1,098, Level: 17 Points: 1,098, Level: 17 Points: 1,098, Level: 17
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 11
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
MonsterMike has made some very good postsMonsterMike has made some very good postsMonsterMike has made some very good postsMonsterMike has made some very good postsMonsterMike has made some very good postsMonsterMike has made some very good postsMonsterMike has made some very good postsMonsterMike has made some very good postsMonsterMike has made some very good postsMonsterMike has made some very good postsMonsterMike has made some very good posts

Today was cardio.....A little more about me: I walk anywhere from 170-145 lbs on the year depending on what meet, class, ect ect.....Over the past few years I have gotten it down to a science on how to drop my body weight into a lower weight class. I know exactly how much water I can cut, how long it will take, how to replenish, and how to diet down. I want to compete at 148...and right now I am about 164, so I know right now I can cut all the water (10%) an be okay, however...it is not at all comfortable. Being that I am still 3 weeks out, I will try to diet down more. my goal is to cut about 7-8% in water weight.....my diet is not drastic, but clean...mainly...I do 30 min cardio in the morning, bright and early (6am) and on an empty stomach...I usually take 2 b-12 pills and 2 green tea extracts before I go. I go back in the evening and do a higher intensity session of 45min-1 hr. I do this 4 times a week....usually I can maintain a weight and eat whatever, whenever by doing this.....I'll try to post something soon about how I cut weight, I know alot of people want to know the tricks of the trade, so hopefully I can give them some ideas to help!
MonsterMike is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook