View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 06:43 PM   #5
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,477,987, Level: 100 Points: 1,477,987, Level: 100 Points: 1,477,987, Level: 100
Activity: 41% Activity: 41% Activity: 41%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dooj View Post
dmaipa-thanks for the inpput I appreciate it I can tell you've been ripping it up in the gym by your pic keep up the good work!

Steve- Nice pen name you have the Stephen King thing going on there! I will try this routine after this weeks lifting. I think I am familiar with some of your work if you have been on weightrainer and primal lifter both excellent sites which are invaluable. I absorbed a lot of information from those sites and thanks for your contributions to the lifting community!
Thanks! Glad to know I have helped someone in some way.

I also write children's fiction, and have a pen name for that.

Truth is, I write for a magazine and several websites, and I don't want to draw attention from those sites to my forum home here so I use a pen name.

I am on Weightrainer and one of Casey Butt's biggest proponents. I try to spread reasonable natural expectations every chance I can get.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook