View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 06:37 PM   #1
"the Grinder"
Senior Member
Max Brawn
Points: 10,405, Level: 67 Points: 10,405, Level: 67 Points: 10,405, Level: 67
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
BigJosh's Avatar
Default Shoulder Pain/Injury, who do I go see?

I have been trying to ignore away a shoulder injury for the last 3-4 months. It is at the point where I can no longer do any direct shoulder work, and the only chest work I can do really is flat bench. The only way I can flat bench is by warming up extensively. And even at that it is uncomfortable.
However it has had no effect what so ever on any pulling motions.
I'm not sure what the problem is, but based on what I've read I believe it to be either a shoulder impingement or rotator cuff related.

My question is, what sort of medical professional do I need to see about this issue? A sports medicine doctor? A physiotherapist? I'm just not sure who to go to first.
Any advice or comments would be apreciated.
BigJosh is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links