View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 10:06 AM   #17
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,552,941, Level: 100 Points: 1,552,941, Level: 100 Points: 1,552,941, Level: 100
Activity: 48% Activity: 48% Activity: 48%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

I was thinking about this issue over coffee today. I doubt anyone will leave. It seems in our world, it's rare for a man to choose integrity first. And sometimes it's even easier to play pretend and act like you have no clue what's going on.

T-Nation will make money. They'll earn the trust of trainees with their articles, and once they have trust, ask them to bend over to the tune of $345. And most authors will ride their back all the way to the bank.

This is what really makes me want to vomit in my protein shake. It is the worst kind of predator.

If I spent years doing everything I could for someone's friendship, and then purposely tried to screw them out of their money, I am nothing but a ...

Con artist

I know some of the marching elite army of T-nationites will want to flame me. Go ahead. But I ask you to think long and hard about your legacy, and who you want to associate with.

The lifting industry is filled with poison.

Either you're helping it propagating, or you're working to exterminate it.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook