View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 07:17 PM   #4
Mombow111
Mombow111
has no status.
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,550, Level: 22 Points: 1,550, Level: 22 Points: 1,550, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Mombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good posts

Sorry for the confusion, I was saying that I believe low carb dieting has actually improved my sleep (maybe I'm a meat type)... I dunno if its the calorie deficit that's responsible or if maybe the grains I were eatting were having some negative effects on my self but now I'm only waking up once or twice a night (which is very very nice).

To answer your question about fat intake, besides for the 2 scoops of protein (which I just started doing yesterday), I eat my dozen eggs in the morning with a table spoon or so of butter. And after the gym the chicken I eat is probably the fattiest chicken quarters money can buy (I get the bulk pack from costco) so I think I'm pretty good on fat intake (prob 60% but I don't fear fat whatsoever).

One question I have though pertains to fiber supplementation. I was wondering whether psyllium husk would be a good source and how to eat it (should I just drink some before or after ever meal?)
Mombow111 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook