View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 09:22 PM   #42
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,537,705, Level: 100 Points: 1,537,705, Level: 100 Points: 1,537,705, Level: 100
Activity: 50% Activity: 50% Activity: 50%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFiveFive View Post
I wouldn't say I "battle" fat, but it is very easy for me to get soft in the offseason, a lot of competitors I see going around eating complete garbage and it goes straight into muscle growth, I know a lot of that has to do with metabolism as well as anything, but I do believe that more people are carb sensitive than others.
My personal opinion is that some of this this is due to insulin efficiency, or lack thereof. Their metabolisms are faster because that energy isn't getting stored into fat cells, which keeps them thinner.

I am battling this right now. I believe my metabolism problems are really do to decreased efficiency due to years of carb overkill.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 03-02-2011 at 09:25 PM.
BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook