Max Brawn
Points: 2,936, Level: 33 Points: 2,936, Level: 33 Points: 2,936, Level: 33
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: 1yr since coming back
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Leg Press
Fav Supp: Thank god for elastamine!
My Mood: Inspired
Szelago is a consistent contributorSzelago is a consistent contributorSzelago is a consistent contributorSzelago is a consistent contributorSzelago is a consistent contributorSzelago is a consistent contributorSzelago is a consistent contributorSzelago is a consistent contributorSzelago is a consistent contributorSzelago is a consistent contributorSzelago is a consistent contributor
Default Szelago's Excellent Adventure!

Hi Folks!
45 y/o, happily married, 2 teen daughters (help!)
Coupla health problems: type 2 diabetic, Leiden 5 (clotting -I take coumadin for circulation), oh and I was 400 lbs (now 280ish and dropping). I'm 6'3' (just mentioning that for perspective).

I am a supplement junkie. (psst -anybody know where I can score some cheap fish oil!?) -

Hate cardio and always looking for new and fun ways to get some in (currently this is fencing).

I like to lift heavy (for me), but I mix it up with lighter/higher volume stuff to give my joints a break.

Used to lift years ago and was really into it, but at some point it seems I let go of the steering wheel and let life get in the way. Now, this is my life (or a huge part of it). Even have my wife hitting the gym with me once per week, fencing, and eating better (not perfect, but we're working on it).

OK, if you've read this far, you really should get back to doing something constructive, so I'll cap it here -for now....
Szelago is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links