moore_716
moore_716
has no status.
Banned
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,016, Level: 17 Points: 1,016, Level: 17 Points: 1,016, Level: 17
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

My Mood: Confused
moore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammer

Well before I get into today's workout here's a little bit about myself. I've been lifting seriously on and off since I was 21 yr.'s old (now 42) There have been off times and things like that. I grew up in the cybergenics era. If any of you ever did that program it was brutal and it worked very well for me. The workouts involved many pyramid sets with each set going to failure. I still use some of these today. I also use lots of drop sets and I like to pre-exhaust muscles. I also like to do super sets when i can get the room to do so at my gym.

My current routine (split) is this. M, Thurs.=chest, tri.'s, Tues., Fri.=back, bi's , Wed= traps, shoulders, and legs. Starting next week I will be doing legs on M, & Thurs., but not Wednesday. I do change up my exercises on a regular basis. Basically as soon as I feel stale or if I'm not hitting the muscle enough. If it works i will stick with it as long as it keeps working for me.

The bad. I have had a list of injuries that's a mile long. Seriously. This includes a back that was fractured in 2 places. The reason I bring this up is that I've seen the x-rays and I will be getting arthritis bad in the future. I feel some of the pain even now. I like to lift heavy (for me). I just like the way I feel more.

The bad. My left arm is basically FUBAR at this point. I got bicep tendonitus earlier this year. So I changed up my exercises to work around it. I also started a ph cycle about this time and got strong quick. When this happened I did some damage to my elbow (not sure what). I was lifting differently due to the tendonitus and didn't realize it. Plus my gains were coming so fast I forced myself to work thru the pain. Now about 3.5 weeks ago I severely sprained my wrist at work. At the Dr. he wanted to put it in a cast but I wouldn't let him. He gave me a removable brace instead. I didn't want to stop lifting (especially in my pct). So I kept on lifting. With a screwed wrist and hurting elbow the pop is coming back in my shoulder. I do go to the Dr. again tomorrow for my wrist and I want him to check out my elbow as well.

Also, for some reason during my pct I dropped a lot of weight fast during my pct. I was at a high of 221 during cycle. 3 weeks into my pct I was at 198. I knew this wasn't good so I started shoveling in the food. Lots of it not good. i would guess I was eating in excess of 4000 calories a day and I did not gain any weight for 2 more weeks. finally this Monday I weighed in at 201 so I decided I would go on a strict diet and try to cut up. My goal is to gain strength and drop body fat while getting down to 190#. Maybe I will even try a contest next year if I can get rid of the pizza that is covering up my 6 pack.
moore_716 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook