View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 06:38 PM   #19
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,359,727, Level: 100 Points: 1,359,727, Level: 100 Points: 1,359,727, Level: 100
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Good post GL.

The only real thing forbidden on this forum is supplement hype...someone posting a product claiming it products 52 pounds of muscle gains in 27 days. Like Black China Labs BS, or Biotest, etc. I won't ban anyone for backing these products, but I won't let the hype go by without labeling it for what it is.

Personally, I don't care what supplements a person takes. We treat each other with respect here, and allow a man to be a man and make his own decisions. Most here rely on protein powders, creatines, NO products, test boosters, GH enhancers, vitamins, lipid supps, PCT supps, liver supps, etc.

You won't really see anyone on this forum taking some crazy-hype supplement with monster claims. If they do, I'll let them be. They will learn soon enough.

One thing I've learned..we all have gone through periods where we "want to believe" in the hype supplements. I just hope that each of us gets past that point before we spend $700 on an SDI_Labs cycle.

And, yes, I'm a drug addict I pop tons 'o pills each day. I won't deny that. Legal pills...

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook