focused and ready
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: Food
My Mood: Inspired
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
One of the common flaws with bodybuilding is that all lifters are grouped together in one big pile. A beginner can gain doing pretty much anything as long as they work hard. But with that said, this doesn't always mean they are training in an efficient manner.

I totally agree with this BTB..when i trained with some of my track athletes, us coaches treated them totally like beginners..we would just make sure they lift heavy and hard, somedays focused on speed and some days focused on strength and the guys who were football/track athletes were noticing they were putting on more muscle and strength as they did during their offseason for football.

On another note, i agree with total body training. I don't train that way simply because i found a way that works for me. But with total body training you get to train the muscle with more frequency which plays a large role in muscle growth.

THE AIPA PROJECT | HAWAII FITNESS AND AWESOME KU LIFESTYLE BLOG

Youtube Channel: THE AIPA PROJECT

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook: @theaipaproject
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook