Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Supplement Logs (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Muscle Sports International Sponsored Log (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8454)

rippednmichigan 01-03-2012 06:02 PM

Muscle Sports International Sponsored Log

I was approached and asked if I was up for logging a product, well if you know me I like "HELLZ YEAH BUDDY!" LOL So when Mad Dog asked me to check out their line of supplements it was hard for me to pick one, so I said just send me what you think I might like. Low and behold today the FedEx guy shows up with a box loaded with goodies, and I do mean loaded. This is what I received today:

Goals for this stack is to cut down 2-3% BF (More is a bonus) get the ab's back and just come out shredded! Looking to boost my test, aggression, over all well being and get some good sleep with the Test Revolution.

I was sent 2 types of preworkouts so I will use one for 2 weeks then switch to the other for 2 weeks (unless I am advised otherwise)

I was also sent some of their BCAA's in sour apple, I tried this today during my cardio and ab session and I'll tell you this stuff tastes great! No foaming and not many extra floaties that comes from BCAA's.

rippednmichigan 01-03-2012 06:07 PM

Recent pics as of today ( yes I am ashamed!!!)

rippednmichigan 01-03-2012 06:58 PM

30 minutes cardio followed by 20 minute ab burn out session. AB's had major cramping and tension, so I know I killed them!!

BendtheBar 01-03-2012 07:16 PM

Get it on. Real curious abou8t the BCAA product.

rippednmichigan 01-03-2012 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 203850)
Get it on. Real curious abou8t the BCAA product.

I like the fact that it has caffeine in it since I do most of my cardio early morning. Taste was awesome BTB!

bamazav 01-03-2012 08:00 PM

This going to be your log? Looks interesting.

jwood 01-03-2012 08:00 PM

Awesome looking stack ripped!!

Products look awesome, I am feeling some interest in that bcaa product for when I start cutting and start 2 a day sessions!! When it gets closer to summer maybe.

I am excited to see these results, and I gotta know your secret how you get all these log opportunities, just kidding. Crush it buddy!

rippednmichigan 01-03-2012 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bamazav (Post 203880)
This going to be your log? Looks interesting.

Yes sir for the next month this is my new log, then back to my original:rockon:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwood (Post 203881)
Awesome looking stack ripped!!

Products look awesome, I am feeling some interest in that bcaa product for when I start cutting and start 2 a day sessions!! When it gets closer to summer maybe.

I am excited to see these results, and I gotta know your secret how you get all these log opportunities, just kidding. Crush it buddy!

Thanks for stopping by J, yeah I just had the BCAA's today and they were good, pushed me through my session today for sure.

And as for getting the logs, I spread myself thin and try to get to know people so it has it's benefits here and there lol :march:

BendtheBar 01-03-2012 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rippednmichigan (Post 203854)
I like the fact that it has caffeine in it since I do most of my cardio early morning. Taste was awesome BTB!

I am starting morning workouts. This has my interest.

rippednmichigan 01-04-2012 06:48 PM

So today I started the Test Revolution and dosed 3 caps in the AM and 3 caps pre workout and nothing to report as of yet. I took one level scoop of Lean Preworkout Revolution and gotta say again the flavor was awesome. Really mild not like some pre's that have a harsh, hold your breath and down it flavor lol Though we don't do this for the taste, so long as it works I'm in! I didn't get a huge burst of energy from one level scoop, the directions say to take one heaping scoop so tomorrow I will be upping it to a heaping scoop full. I also had some of the BCAA NRG Rev intra workout and I think the mix of caffeine from this and the Lean Preworkout Revolution is what pushed me through today. I had a nice full "pump" feeling right after my first set, so that was nice.

Hoping to really get a good feeling from the Test Revolution going by week two. After some thought I am thinking of taking 3 caps of Test Revolution in the AM, then one scoop Fight Revolution (this has the DAA in it) mixed with one scoop Lean Preworkout Revolution then 3 caps Test Revolution pre bed? Thoughts?

Today was my high carb day so I'm feeling really full. I love these days as it gives me a mix and something different every few days. I'm currently carb cycling with 3 days low and 1 high then repeat.

Back & Biceps

AM Cardio: 20 minutes

Reverse Grip Pulldown:
90x10 WU
160x12
210x12
230x10

Bent Over Barbell Rows:
95x10 WU
135x10
155x10
165x7

Hyperextension:
+25x12,12

Straight Arm Pulldown: FST-7
60x15
70x15
80x15
85x15
90x12
95x10
100x8

Single Arm DB Preacher Curls: Per Arm
20x15 WU
35x12,10,8

Alternating Dumbbell Curl:
35x8 (toasted here, not sure what happened??)
30x10x2

Cable Curls:
20x20
25x20
30x18 BURN BUDDAY!!