Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Con Cret (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7851)

BendtheBar 11-08-2011 02:50 PM

Con Cret

Muscle & Strength will be adding flavored Con Cret in the very near future.

Booyah.

BigJosh 11-08-2011 04:40 PM

Is con cret pretty good stuff?

Hazzard 11-08-2011 04:43 PM

What might that be mate?

bamazav 11-08-2011 05:01 PM

Quote:

CON-CRĒT® is a pure, concentrated, creatine hydrochloride designed for serious athletes (both professional and amateur) and any fitness-oriented person who is looking to increase their conditioning level or gain a competitive advantage. CON-CRĒT is also ideal for anyone whose livelihood may benefit from an increase in the production of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP), a major source of energy or fuel for cellular and muscular function, such as those on restrictive diets and who are not getting enough creatine in the foods they eat.

Unlike other creatines on the market, CON-CRĒT does not require a loading phase or the need to cycle-off. Due to its bioavailability and recommended creatine Micro-Dosing® ®, only a ¼ tsp (or 1 capsule) is needed per 100 lbs of body weight.
Way to go Steve. con-cret is great stuff. The pineapple mixed with chocolate whey is quite good. Was not overly thrilled with the blue raspberry, but the unflavored allows you all kinds of flexibility. I am getting ready to start the new Lemon-lime and am looking forward to it. I encourage everyone to give it a try, it is good stuff.

BigJosh 11-08-2011 05:27 PM

No offense or disrespect meant to anyone, but personally I'm a bit skeptical about any creatine other than mono hydrate.
However, to be fair, I have not tried this type of creatine, so I truly do not know.

Ryano 11-08-2011 08:29 PM

Great. Let me know when you have it available. The last time I ordered direct it took about 3 weeks to get.

storm1507 11-10-2011 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 187250)
Muscle & Strength will be adding flavored Con Cret in the very near future.

Booyah.

Great to hear Steve.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJosh (Post 187311)
No offense or disrespect meant to anyone, but personally I'm a bit skeptical about any creatine other than mono hydrate.
However, to be fair, I have not tried this type of creatine, so I truly do not know.

If mono works for you without any problems then I would stick w/ it. I have went off Con-Cret a couple of times this year (I rep for them on another site) and the GI issues with mono makes me very appreciative of Con-Cret.

If anyone has any questions, just ask. I'll be 100% honest w/ my opinions.

BendtheBar 11-10-2011 05:46 PM

Your wish is my commend...

In stock!

ProMera Health Con-Cret - Concentrated Doses For Superior Results!

nighttrain 11-10-2011 05:56 PM

Storm, where are you located at in KY?

storm1507 11-10-2011 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nighttrain (Post 187983)
Storm, where are you located at in KY?

Grew up in Central KY about an hour from Knox.

I'm in the far SE corner of KY now near the VA border.