Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Board (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   What a week. (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7538)

Rich Knapp 10-07-2011 11:17 AM

What a week.
 
When it rains it pores.
First Larry's mom passes (besides training him he is also a good friend) then my Uncle gets ran over by a tractor, crushes his pelvic bone and ends up in ICU. I sure hope next week goes better.
:(

T-Bone 10-07-2011 11:21 AM

Good Lord, Rich, so do I! That's a lot to deal with in a just one week. Condolences and well wishes to all.

Rich Knapp 10-07-2011 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Bone (Post 178318)
Good Lord, Rich, so do I! That's a lot to deal with in a just one week. Condolences and well wishes to all.

Thanks T-Bone. :rockon:

5kgLifter 10-07-2011 11:31 AM

Sorry to hear that Rich, hoping for your uncle's speedy recover; please pass my condolences on to Larry.

Fazc 10-07-2011 11:34 AM

Wow, that's a heavy week Rich. My condolences and best wishes to all.

Rich Knapp 10-07-2011 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5kgLifter (Post 178327)
Sorry to hear that Rich, hoping for your uncle's speedy recover; please pass my condolences on to Larry.

Thank you 5k.
I will.
He told me the other day he should get on here more. Maybe you will see more of him after things settle down for him.

Rich Knapp 10-07-2011 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fazc (Post 178331)
Wow, that's a heavy week Rich. My condolences and best wishes to all.

Thanks Fazc. Trying to keep busy to keep mind off things and clear. Working as well as can be expected for a stubborn, bad with words German/Viking. lol

Off Road 10-07-2011 12:19 PM

Ran over with a tractor, just sounds brutal. I hope he recovers quickly.

Rich Knapp 10-07-2011 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Off Road (Post 178363)
Ran over with a tractor, just sounds brutal. I hope he recovers quickly.

Thank you. Ya my cousin has a farm and her husband passed a few years ago so he (uncle) helps her out now and then otherwise she runs the farm alone.

big_swede 10-07-2011 02:38 PM

I hope for his speedy recovery Rich. That sure is a hard week.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.