Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Board (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Ask Ask Ask Thread (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6700)

BendtheBar 07-04-2011 10:49 AM

Ask Ask Ask Thread
 
Ask a question. The next person answers, and then asks a new question.

Mindless entertainment for all.

BendtheBar 07-04-2011 10:49 AM

What's the craziest thing you have ever done under the influence of alcohol?

Carl1174 07-04-2011 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 149888)
What's the craziest thing you have ever done under the influence of alcohol?

[That I can remember clearly] Car surfing up to 30+ mph :D

Where is the strangest place you have had sex ?

Carl.

Gaz6682 07-04-2011 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carl1174 (Post 149894)
[That I can remember clearly] Car surfing up to 30+ mph :D

Where is the strangest place you have had sex ?

Carl.

Wolverhampton :D

Worst sexual experience?

BendtheBar 07-04-2011 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carl1174 (Post 149894)

Where is the strangest place you have had sex ?

Carl.

Probably on the floor of the bathroom at a girlfriend's great great grandmother's house. This was at night. Granny was 93ish, and we were about 6 feet from her room. I think she slept with the door open. The bathroom had this odd granny smell to it.

Have you ever been hit in the face?

Gaz6682 07-04-2011 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 149899)
Probably on the floor of the bathroom at a girlfriend's great great grandmother's house. This was at night. Granny was 93ish, and we were about 6 feet from her room. I think she slept with the door open. The bathroom had this odd granny smell to it.

Have you ever been hit in the face?

That probably answers my question too!

Ryano 07-04-2011 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 149899)
Have you ever been hit in the face?

Several times, after surrounding three Marine Corps grunts in the Phillipines.

How much did the fattest girl you've "made it" with weigh?

BendtheBar 07-04-2011 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryano (Post 149926)
Several times, after surrounding three Marine Corps grunts in the Phillipines.

How much did the fattest girl you've "made it" with weigh?

240ish?

What's the oldest woman other than your wife you've ever been with?

Carl1174 07-04-2011 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 149929)
240ish?

What's the oldest woman other than your wife you've ever been with?

my ex-girlfriends Mother, was about 38, I was 21 at the time. Or my boss when I was abroad, she was about 40 I think and i was about 23 at the time!!
(my wife is 32 :))

Whats the worst job you have had ?

Carl.

BendtheBar 07-04-2011 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carl1174 (Post 149932)

Whats the worst job you have had ?

Carl.

GNC clerk.

No one very came in the store at this location other than the occasional 50 year old woman looking at misc. health food products that they wouldn't purchase.

You stare at the supplements long enough you want to buy them all.

What was your last surgery?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.