Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Board (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Shout Box - Please Read (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5365)

BendtheBar 02-03-2011 06:02 PM

Shout Box - Please Read

If I see one more post in the Shout Box degrading women I am going to start banning on the spot.

A) We have women here.
B) It's disrespectful.
C) It's not funny or cool.

I hope this is understood...

There's a difference between acceptable adult humor and idiocy.

In addition, I am a father and that sort of humor is not acceptable to me. I do not find degrading of women in this way appropriate. For the record...your "bish" or "hoe" is someone's daughter. Man up and learn some respect.

I am not saying we can't make jokes or have fun. Just keep it PG-13 please.

CoopDawg 02-03-2011 06:12 PM

I dont believe in it either matter fact i hate it, my comment that said bish, was messing with mav calling him that, as of date i dont think ive ever degraded a woman, wouldnt bring myself to that level, i hope you understand i wasnt doing that btb

MMA Max 02-03-2011 06:16 PM

Word BTB, I love my girl..I once knocked a fool out for calling her a ****. How would you like it if someone called your mom a Ho

CoopDawg 02-03-2011 06:23 PM

Thats what im sayin max, ive been with mine for 2 years and 4 months fought for her about 5 times, anytime i will

BendtheBar 02-03-2011 06:37 PM

Coop I understand that you and Mav were just playing. No big deal.

What I do not want are posts saying things like..."Bish spread your legs."

There is a difference between appreciating the female form, which I do, and being obnoxious in public around women.

Boys will be boys. I am no saint myself, nor am I pretending to be. But when talk like this is done around women it's not appropriate. That's all I'm saying. I use profanity. But I do not use profanity in the grocery store around other people's children. When I'm with other men, we might talk about women and sex and other manly things. But we do not do this in public, and especially not around women and children.

I have no problem what so ever with giving each other grief for fun. I enjoy doing that myself.

CoopDawg 02-03-2011 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 113029)
Coop I understand that you and Mav were just playing. No big deal.

What I do not want are posts saying things like..."Bish spread your legs."

So glad i did not say nothing like this, i would have felt like shit even more if i did

There is a difference between appreciating the female form, which I do, and being obnoxious in public around women.

Boys will be boys. I am no saint myself, nor am I pretending to be. But when talk like this is done around women it's not appropriate. That's all I'm saying.

I have no problem what so ever with giving each other grief for fun. I enjoy doing that myself.

i fully understand btb, and i sent you a pm about this also,

BendtheBar 02-03-2011 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMA Max (Post 113024)
Word BTB, I love my girl..I once knocked a fool out for calling her a ****. How would you like it if someone called your mom a Ho

Yeah man I have to tell you, when I am in public with my wife or kids and someone opens their mouths in an inappropriate way, I have to walk away because it's one of the few things in life that brings on rage...

CoopDawg 02-03-2011 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 113033)
Yeah man I have to tell you, when I am in public with my wife or kids and someone opens their mouths in an inappropriate way, I have to walk away because it's one of the few things in life that brings on rage...

btb if i had kids im sure profanity in front of them would make me so mad and my girl ill throw down over her anytime

BendtheBar 02-03-2011 07:02 PM

Good to hear Coop.

Life boils down to a simple choice. You either add to someone's day, or you go selfish, not care, and take away from someone's day.

This doesn't mean you have to go all flowers and rainbows and hug trees. To me it means that when someone craps on me, I don't punish others for it...

This has been deep thoughts with Mr. Duloc...

http://www.orthocuban.com/wp-content...rled-beard.jpg

CoopDawg 02-03-2011 07:06 PM

haha thanks mr duloc