Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   AAEFX Test Charge and K-Otic special offer. (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4366)

Rich Knapp 09-30-2010 01:33 PM

AAEFX Test Charge and K-Otic special offer.

We are running a limited 4-day mega special on the stack from the Olympia. Could you spread the word on this, and have our boys do the same? I did a blast to a list I have developed, and so far the sales are going nuts!

The link to it is:

Test Charge K-OTIC

The main details are on that page.

rippednmichigan 09-30-2010 02:11 PM

This ends tomorrow at 4pm Rich, I got the email a couple days ago. I'm gonna do all I can to order one by the dead line, funds are slim at the moment.

Rich Knapp 09-30-2010 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rippednmichigan (Post 84671)
This ends tomorrow at 4pm Rich, I got the email a couple days ago. I'm gonna do all I can to order one by the dead line, funds are slim at the moment.

Yes it does. It is like a last reminder its going on and close to ending. Word has it they are blowing threw the kits allocated for this and are close to being out.

rippednmichigan 09-30-2010 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Knapp (Post 84673)
Yes it does. It is like a last reminder its going on and close to ending. Word has it they are blowing threw the kits allocated for this and are close to being out.

Yeah I figured, I didn't think 200 kits was gonna last long. I don't get paid till tomorrow so I'm hoping they have one kit left for me then.

Rich Knapp 09-30-2010 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rippednmichigan (Post 84677)
Yeah I figured, I didn't think 200 kits was gonna last long. I don't get paid till tomorrow so I'm hoping they have one kit left for me then.

I think they make more with the demand so high. I know they are loosing there shirts on this offer. :(

jslep 09-30-2010 04:33 PM

got mine on the way along with some other stuff!

rippednmichigan 09-30-2010 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jslep (Post 84697)
got mine on the way along with some other stuff!

BASTARD!!!! My check doesn't get deposited till 12am so I can't order mine!!!:mad:

jslep 09-30-2010 04:51 PM

sorry ripper........:(

ahhh who am i kidding. i'm not sorry, we might be friends but come april i wanna kick your ass!!!:thefinger:

i'll take every advantage i can get.

Rich Knapp 09-30-2010 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jslep (Post 84701)
sorry ripper........:(

ahhh who am i kidding. i'm not sorry, we might be friends but come april i wanna kick your ass!!!:thefinger:

i'll take every advantage i can get.

We are all freinds but on stage we are all out for blood, because you can never beat a freind.

You two better beat me with size because conditioning I'm going to ripp you all apart. lol ;) OUPS I'm not crossing over in Ohio. lol

rippednmichigan 09-30-2010 06:20 PM

Believe you me, this is my time. I got some things going on thats gonna propel me motivationaly and mentally.