Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Board (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Director of Bigger, Stronger, Faster is casting a new show... (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4083)

TitanCT 08-24-2010 01:54 PM

Director of Bigger, Stronger, Faster is casting a new show...
 
Quote:

Chris Bell: ATTENTION: STRONGMAN, POWERLIFTERS, BODYBUILDERS (who are strong) or just naturally strong dudes with big personalities! I am casting a show that has ALREADY BEEN SOLD! This is not a pilot. There will be a big cash prize. If you're interested in competing on the show it will be shot for 6 weeks in LA (room, ...board, food included)...Please send a pic and resume to MUSCLEBEACHCASTING@YAHOO.COM asap.
got that from his FB page.

Bodybygamma 08-24-2010 11:13 PM

Seems awesome BUMP BUMP. Too bad is on the other side of this country for me >:C

TitanCT 08-25-2010 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bodybygamma (Post 77647)
Seems awesome BUMP BUMP. Too bad is on the other side of this country for me >:C

uhm. its all expenses paid if you're selected. "room, board, and food"...sign up !

Bodybygamma 08-25-2010 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TitanCT (Post 77659)
uhm. its all expenses paid if you're selected. "room, board, and food"...sign up !

I wish I could. Finishing up my last year of college so I just want to get it over and done with. Hope the show is successful so they have more. If I could I would fly out in a heartbeat, up root a tree and beat my competition to death and devour there flesh for strength and take my rightful place on television lol.

TitanCT 08-25-2010 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bodybygamma (Post 77927)
I wish I could. Finishing up my last year of college so I just want to get it over and done with. Hope the show is successful so they have more. If I could I would fly out in a heartbeat, up root a tree and beat my competition to death and devour there flesh for strength and take my rightful place on television lol.

i hear that bro. i wish i could but im not strong enough to hang. haha

did find out, the show is going to be on Spike.

DieselWeasel 08-27-2010 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TitanCT (Post 77941)
did find out, the show is going to be on Spike.

When will it be on TV?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.