Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   methyl mass questions ????? (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2295)

kman025 03-08-2010 05:25 PM

methyl mass questions ?????

should i not take this since im U18?

what are side affects of propadrol?

Shaolinkiwi 03-08-2010 05:31 PM

I would not take this.

There are risks to imbalancing your hormonal levels and doctrine system. At 18 your test levels should already be sky high, your young and likely to par-take in drinking which will put undue stress on your liver not ideal when taking meth orals.

Just hang tight man wait a couple of years then dabble (21). The main sides from orals are the liver issues, acne and possible hair loss but highly unlikely and HTPA shutdown.

At your age let natural test run rampant and your balls hang free, rather than introducing an outside source of test. If anything find something that promotes free test like Formodrol (spelling) from LG - Ask Rip. I had good results with this, dry lean gains.

Mostly it's down to diet as you already know.

Also Squats and Overhead Presses have been proven to increase Test levels.

BendtheBar 03-08-2010 05:33 PM

I agree. Food right now would do much more than anything like that.

kman025 03-08-2010 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolinkiwi (Post 35377)
I would not take this.

There are risks to imbalancing your hormonal levels and doctrine system. At 18 your test levels should already be sky high, your young and likely to par-take in drinking which will put undue stress on your liver not ideal when taking meth orals.

Just hang tight man wait a couple of years then dabble (21). The main sides from orals are the liver issues, acne and possible hair loss but highly unlikely and HTPA shutdown.

At your age let natural test run rampant and your balls hang free, rather than introducing an outside source of test. If anything find something that promotes free test like Formodrol (spelling) from LG - Ask Rip. I had good results with this, dry lean gains.

Mostly it's down to diet as you already know.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 35379)
I agree. Food right now would do much more than anything like that.

well moore hooked me up with some to run a log, but i looked into it a few days ago and i realized it was "hard core". not sure what im going to do.

i dont really drink much (use to, dont do it so i dont get fat now). might smoke pot since i dont drink anymore.

so are these the only sides? what about gyno?

also, i have pretty bad acne.... i even have medical face cream for it. when taking things like this, is it typically acne everywhere or just on the body?

in what way would it mess up hormone levels... anymore info on this

CallmeKing 03-08-2010 05:44 PM

:thrasher:Send it to me :march:

kman025 03-08-2010 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CallmeKing (Post 35388)
:thrasher:Send it to me :march:

lol.... who knows.... i may end up having to.

BendtheBar 03-08-2010 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kman025 (Post 35383)

well moore hooked me up with some to run a log, but i looked into it a few days ago and i realized it was "hard core". not sure what im going to do.

i dont really drink much (use to, dont do it so i dont get fat now). might smoke pot since i dont drink anymore.

so are these the only sides? what about gyno?

also, i have pretty bad acne.... i even have medical face cream for it. when taking things like this, is it typically acne everywhere or just on the body?

in what way would it mess up hormone levels... anymore info on this

When you use prohormones, your body stops producing as much testosterone naturally. You then need to take PCT...which involves adding more chemicals into your system...sometimes illegal ones. If you don't, yes you can get bitch tits sometimes.

Don't go artificially lowering your natural test levels. They are already sky high.

No product like this will give you much benefit unless you're eating enough to maximize it. Food will do much more for you right now, and it's safer.

I'm not familiar with what the compound is in methyl mass, so I'm assuming it's a prohormone.

kman025 03-08-2010 06:06 PM

ill post more later..... This is off my iPod

Just want to point out, to my knowledge it's a low dose of propadrol.

Edit: and yes, I think it's a clone.

kman025 03-08-2010 06:24 PM

btw, SORRY BTB FOR POSTING THIS AND CAUSING ALL THIS TROUBLE! THIS THREAD IS RIDDLED WITH THINGS SCARY TO A WEBSITE OWNER

rippednmichigan 03-08-2010 06:37 PM

Kman all you need right now is protein and a multi-v bro. Please don't mess with any thing besides the essentials! There is plenty of info out there.