Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Board (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   New member at MB (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1856)

Grip-N-Rip 01-29-2010 04:00 PM

New member at MB

Hey everyone! New member here. The name is Jessie. I am 22 years old, 5'6", 165 lb and have been lifting for several years now. I have been a PL most of my lifting and my best lifts are RAW:
Bench: 320
Deadlift: 480
Squat: 400

I am now going to focus on adding more right right now and looking forward to doing a bodybuilding show in a year or so.

Nice to meet you all.

BendtheBar 01-29-2010 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grip-N-Rip (Post 23091)
Hey everyone! New member here. The name is Jessie. I am 22 years old, 5'6", 165 lb and have been lifting for several years now. I have been a PL most of my lifting and my best lifts are RAW:
Bench: 320
Deadlift: 480
Squat: 400

I am now going to focus on adding more right right now and looking forward to doing a bodybuilding show in a year or so.

Nice to meet you all.

Welcome to the forum and nice numbers. There are several us us looking to hit the stage for the first time in the near future. Looking forward to learning more.

kman025 01-29-2010 04:08 PM

nice lifts and glad to have you here

Grip-N-Rip 01-29-2010 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 23093)
Welcome to the forum and nice numbers. There are several us us looking to hit the stage for the first time in the near future. Looking forward to learning more.

Thats great to hear. I am looking for sone constructive feedback and still have a lot to learn. Thankfully, my diet is all handled by someone else.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kman025 (Post 23096)
nice lifts and glad to have you here

Thanks, I think I will like it here.

BendtheBar 01-29-2010 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grip-N-Rip (Post 23097)
Thats great to hear. I am looking for sone constructive feedback and still have a lot to learn. Thankfully, my diet is all handled by someone else.

I'm still working on the diet part. Who's handling your diet planning?

tim 01-29-2010 04:10 PM

Welcome to MAB I'm sure you'll love it here like most of us all do.

jwood 01-29-2010 04:15 PM

Welcome to MAB, I am looking to do a PL meet within the next few months so I am sure I will be asking you a ton of questions.

Glad to have you hear and I look forward to learning some stuff from you

Grip-N-Rip 01-29-2010 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 23098)
I'm still working on the diet part. Who's handling your diet planning?

Alex Azarian. He knows his stuff and what I like the most is that he is a very personal guy and will not take on more than he can chew at once. He tends to "dumb" things down for you so you can understand, which is great! AWESOME GUY!

Check out his site: prepbyalex.com

glwanabe 01-29-2010 04:17 PM

Welcome grip.

Lot of good people here, who share knowledge, and come at this sport from various angles. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Grip-N-Rip 01-29-2010 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwood (Post 23103)
Welcome to MAB, I am looking to do a PL meet within the next few months so I am sure I will be asking you a ton of questions.

Glad to have you hear and I look forward to learning some stuff from you

Where is your meet? I am located in Florida.