Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Purus Labs (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Log a Purus Labs Stack. Vitamin T/Thunder & Lightning (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16642)

Randoja 03-17-2014 08:04 PM

Log a Purus Labs Stack. Vitamin T/Thunder & Lightning

Hey MAB members,
I have 2 stacks to give to MAB members for logging. One D-pol/Recylce and one Apple Condense/D-pol .Apply in this thread with a brief description of your current training, and why you would like to try this stack. Lets see some apps!

Rules:
18+
U.S. Only
Must keep a detailed log, and update 3-5 times per week with your impressions.
No concurrent supp logs.

linedriver465 03-17-2014 09:34 PM

Great opportunity. Recycle looks like an excellent product to stack with D-pol

Randoja 03-18-2014 03:24 PM

Mid day bump.

OneMorePlate 03-18-2014 10:52 PM

Trained for 30+ yrs have held some winning hands and some very costly ones too. Lifting is a passion and life style enjoy it immensely.
Current training is PL style for squats & DL while more hypertrophy focus for chest.
Looking for a supplement or a combination which to bridge the ever growing gap in recovery abilities.
Let's see what this product can do, always game to lift heavier just need to bump up the recovery aspect.

linedriver465 03-20-2014 08:19 AM

bump!

miked96 03-20-2014 04:25 PM

I am willing to give the dpol/recycle a try. I tried and still use condense.

fenrisulfr 03-20-2014 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneMorePlate (Post 465290)
Trained for 30+ yrs have held some winning hands and some very costly ones too. Lifting is a passion and life style enjoy it immensely.
Current training is PL style for squats & DL while more hypertrophy focus for chest.
Looking for a supplement or a combination which to bridge the ever growing gap in recovery abilities.
Let's see what this product can do, always game to lift heavier just need to bump up the recovery aspect.

Quote:

Originally Posted by miked96 (Post 465818)

Looks like 2 kickass loggers to me.

Randoja 03-22-2014 05:57 PM

Keep the apps coming fellas.

TDawg75 03-22-2014 07:18 PM

I would like to throw my hat in the ring as well, even though I have only been training for 10 months.

I train for powerlifting and intend to compete. I train 4 days a week. One day dedicated to each of the big three with a 4th day for accessory work. (shoulders/arms).
Sun-off
Mon-off
Tue-Squat
Wed-Bench
Thu-off
Fri- Deadlift
Sat-Accessory day

One reason I feel I would be a good candidate is the fact that I don't currently take any actual supplements, and that would reduce the chances of any interference from said supplements. All I take are some multi-vitamins, fish/flaxseed oil, glucosamine/chondroitin, and protein powder.

I maintain a training log consisting of every training session I complete. I have not kept a supplement log because I just use the most basic "supplements". link here- http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/sho...=15021&page=31

Thanks for giving us this opportunity!

Randoja 03-25-2014 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fenrisulfr (Post 465846)
Looks like 2 kickass loggers to me.

I let you choose, you should feel real cool :thrasher:
Quote:

Originally Posted by miked96 (Post 465818)

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneMorePlate (Post 465290)

Alright guys you win, PM me ur shipping info and we will get the product out. We also have a bonus winner Jwood who will get a Vitamin T stack. TDawg I got you next time man, stay tuned for the next promo.