Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Purus Labs (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Replete your meat with a tub of Jolly Watermelon AminOD + D-pol! (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16072)

Randoja 01-14-2014 05:23 PM

Replete your meat with a tub of Jolly Watermelon AminOD + D-pol!

Hey MAB members,
I have 1 stack of Jolly Watermelon AminOD (EAA Repletion Drink) and D-pol (Natural Testosterone booster, NO2 potentiator) for a lucky applicant. Apply in this thread with a brief description of your current training, and why you would like to try this stack. Lets see some apps!

Rules:
18+
U.S. Only
Must keep a detailed log, and update 3-5 times per week with your impressions.
No concurrent supp logs.

linedriver465 01-14-2014 07:04 PM

Great opp here folks! I can personally vouch for D-Pol!

Grambo 01-14-2014 11:02 PM

Essential Amino Acids that taste great AND backed by science?? Why not :D

Been feeling like a beast recovery wise ever since using them around workouts, hell even use it as drink flavoring during the work day.

BigJosh 01-15-2014 12:17 AM

I would be willing to give this a go.
Currently I am transitioning from a bulking phase to a cutting phase which i plan to stay in for the next 6 months. I will be reducing calories over the next few weeks.
I am currently using a 4 day split style program but may possibly use an upper/lower split in the coming months.
I keep a training log here at MaB and have also started a diet log.
I would be interested in seeing how this stack helps me recover as I transition into my cutting phase.

Shorts 01-15-2014 08:26 AM

I'd like to throw my name in the hate. Having recent experience with a natural test booster it would be great to see the difference in the product/experience. Add onto that I am in my meet prep, any chance to have better recovery is highly desired.

I am currently training 4 days a week (bench, squat/dl, press, and back) all with rep work and fatigue work factored in. I have a log here on MAB and post updates and videos regularly.

Thanks for the opportunity to have a chance at this!

Grambo 01-15-2014 12:59 PM

Now we are cooking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Randoja 01-15-2014 06:08 PM

Yeah buddy, good stuff so far. Will pick the winner on Friday!

Grambo 01-15-2014 07:13 PM

Jolly watermelon = liquid jolly rancher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Henry19 01-15-2014 09:13 PM

I'll throw my name in the mix...

Currently, I train 4 times a week for powerlifting-one day for each main lift and then a "bodybuilding day." I'm currently lean bulking from the 165 class to 181. I already keep a log where I (like to think) boast a pretty intense training and diet regiment.

I really enjoy lots of volume and really think that this opportunity would help me get to the next level even easier. My next meet is February 23.

Thanks for any consideration

Randoja 01-17-2014 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shorts (Post 447517)
I'd like to throw my name in the hate. Having recent experience with a natural test booster it would be great to see the difference in the product/experience. Add onto that I am in my meet prep, any chance to have better recovery is highly desired.

I am currently training 4 days a week (bench, squat/dl, press, and back) all with rep work and fatigue work factored in. I have a log here on MAB and post updates and videos regularly.

Thanks for the opportunity to have a chance at this!

Meet prep logs are my fav, you win big dog. Send me a PM with ur shipping info!