Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Supplement Logs (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Jwood's Test Charge Log (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15659)

jwood 11-28-2013 11:25 AM

Jwood's Test Charge Log

Good Morning MAB!!

First want to say thanks to everyone at AAEFX for this opportunity!!

I received my products yesterday, I am going to start taking the product next week. I will be out of town this weekend.

I am looking forward to this product, the reviews are very good.

A little background on me, I train for strongman and I am planning my next competition for April. So it is time to get serious about strength.

I am hoping this product will help me recover a little faster.

I will keep my thoughts on the product in this log, so let me know if you guys have any questions along the way!

Thanks again

jwood 12-03-2013 10:04 AM

First day of test charge

Took it this morning before my workout. Had good energy but I am not sure if that is from the test charge.

The liquid tastes a little weird, not bad but different. Not expecting any effects for a little while.

Looking forward to some effects.

rippednmichigan 12-03-2013 07:40 PM

Hey J nice to see this up and running! Not sure if you've tried the original version but the taste is definitely improved in the Hardcore! Second week is usually when things start to get exciting!

jwood 12-03-2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rippednmichigan (Post 433224)
Hey J nice to see this up and running! Not sure if you've tried the original version but the taste is definitely improved in the Hardcore! Second week is usually when things start to get exciting!

Thanks ripped! I can not wait

rippednmichigan 12-06-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwood (Post 433249)
Thanks ripped! I can not wait

Bring it on! Notice better sleep yet?

jwood 12-06-2013 10:27 PM

I am a few days and not too much to report.

I have not noticed better sleep yet, but today is only day 4. I have had a slight increase in energy not sure if it is the product.

My training sessions have been awesome since starting test charge.

jwood 12-08-2013 02:43 PM

I am starting to feel some effects

My muscles are feeling very very full which is just awesome. Sleep was awesome last night, had crazy dreams which indicates test charge is probably working.

rippednmichigan 12-09-2013 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwood (Post 434276)
I am a few days and not too much to report.

I have not noticed better sleep yet, but today is only day 4. I have had a slight increase in energy not sure if it is the product.

My training sessions have been awesome since starting test charge.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwood (Post 434728)
I am starting to feel some effects

My muscles are feeling very very full which is just awesome. Sleep was awesome last night, had crazy dreams which indicates test charge is probably working.

What a difference a couple days makes, better sleep. Come on week two!

jwood 12-11-2013 09:47 AM

Starting to feel some effects

Sleep has been good, even when I get less sleep I find I still have good energy. I am able to push through workouts with plenty of energy

jwood 12-13-2013 09:50 AM

Test charge is going great

I feel like I am more rested on less sleep. Been very busy with holiday stuff, but still am able to power through my workouts