Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Board (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Your Top 5 Quarterbacks of the 2013 season (so far) (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15329)

BigJosh 10-28-2013 01:31 AM

Your Top 5 Quarterbacks of the 2013 season (so far)

Title says it all. List what you think are the top 5 QBs of the season so far. Feel free to update your list at anytime, because they are subject to change. There really is no criteria for your picks, it doesn't necessarily have to be based on stats or wins, although it certainly can be.

BigJosh 10-28-2013 01:35 AM

1. Petyon Manning
2. Aaron Rodgers
3. Drew Brees
4. Tom Brady
5. Andrew Luck

I almost don't want to put Brady at number 4, but he is still a legit game changer. I've been really impressed by Andrew Luck. Out of the younger QBs in the league, i think he has the biggest potential for greatness.

Honorable Mentions:
Matt Ryan, Alex Smith, Andy Dalton

bamazav 10-28-2013 07:28 AM

1(2) Bree's
2 (1) Manning
3 Rogers
4 (5) Brady
5 (4) Luck/ Wilson

SCStrong 10-28-2013 07:57 AM

Just NFL - ( I watch more college)????

BigJosh 10-28-2013 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCStrong (Post 421064)
Just NFL - ( I watch more college)????

I had NFL in mind. Just an attempt to get a pro football discussion going.

Hunterace 10-28-2013 10:31 AM

Rodgers... barley any help, still kicking ass
Payton M... old but getting the job done and very well
Luck... guys just great
Kappernick... talented not 100% sold on intelligence(the top priority for QB)
Wilson... smart, talented, think current coach will hamper his top potential

Think any of top 3 will get MVP, obviously very early but if I had to guess now ;)

jiorio95 10-28-2013 10:39 AM

1. Peyton
2. Breese
3. Rodgers
4. Cam - He really has no talent around him
5. Stafford

Luck is legit and a great QB, he probably deserves to take Stafford's spot on the list.
Rivers seems to be back from the dead.
I'd like to put Romo on the list but I don't know why he doesn't throw to his best receivers more (Dez & Witten).
Brady I had to pass on, his receivers aren't the best but I see him missing a lot of throws that he should make, maybe his hand is hurt more than led on?
Wilson is top notch also.

HumanHorrorFilm 10-29-2013 06:44 AM

Honestly, I think the MVP should start and stop with Jamal Charles in KC(obviously not a QB), Bowe is underachieving and while i like Alex Smith, they would be horrible if he was left in charge.

I am remiss to put Manning at number 1, even though I truly loathe Elway and thinking Manning is entirely overrated at this point. You give any QB Julius Thomas, Demaryius Thomas, Eric Decker and Wes Wlker behind a good O-Line and a good to decent running game in Knowshon Moreno, you could get a season like Manning is having(or close, bc well, as much as I dislike him, he is still Manning)

Andrew Luck is my #1, hands down. Followed by Russel Wilson, Tom Brady, Rodgers(you give Rodgers Manning's Weapons, the world would collapse from the awesome) and Alex Smith.

dzarello 10-29-2013 09:51 AM

Matthew Stafford
Drew Brees
Russell Wilson
Alex Smith
Aaron Rogers

HumanHorrorFilm 10-29-2013 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dzarello (Post 421485)
Matthew Stafford
Drew Brees
Russell Wilson
Alex Wilson
Aaron Rogers

Whos is this Alex Wilson?!