Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Training Logs (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   LD's Journey to Beastdom (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14980)

linedriver465 09-17-2013 08:31 AM

LD's Journey to Beastdom

With slightly new goals and a completely revamped training method, I figured it was time to start a new training log. It's with mixed emotions that I close my previous training log as that was the first log training log I ever kept since joining M&S/M&B.

However sometimes we have to close one chapter of the past so that we can begin an excited new chapter.
Stats as of 09/15:

* Height: 69 inches
* Weight: 175lbs
* Waist: 32.125 in
* Wrist: 7 in
* Arm (cold, flexed): 14.25 in
* Calf (cold, flexed): 15 in
* Forearm (cold, flexed): 11.75 in
* Quad (cold, flexed): 23 inches
* **Planning to take initial progress pics on 09/17**

Special thanks to Steve for taking the time to create a new routine specifically tailored to my goals. I plan to run it exactly as he laid it out - it's a 4 day body part split centered around the rep goal system, rest pause, and bulldozer sets. With the significant volume of this routine, paired with a solid caloric intake, I should have a first-class ticket on the gains train.

Thanks for checking in and I'm happy to have y'all along for the ride! As always, any feedback, tips, questions, comments, etc... are welcomed.

Steve has laid out some gainz goals for me over the next 2 years and I plan to make him as well as my M&S/M&B family proud.

Henry19 09-17-2013 08:57 AM

In for gains!

Squatter 09-17-2013 09:28 AM

Already really proud of you and your lifting Nick, but looking forwardi to even prouder! Anything Steve comes up with is a no brainer for success and progression. Add in your work ethic and it's iron clad golden. Wish you all the success and subbed!:)

BendtheBar 09-17-2013 10:57 AM

Good luck LD. Time to grow.

KD5NFW 09-17-2013 02:31 PM

Onboard the Gain Train :mh:

fenrisulfr 09-17-2013 05:04 PM

I can't believe you wrapped up all things weightlifting. Well in for dem gains. Steve routine should be good!

Hywelbane 09-18-2013 02:22 PM

In for big weights to be thrown around.

Ready to see just how far you can go with the amount of dedication and potential you have.

big_swede 09-18-2013 04:35 PM

Good luck man!!

linedriver465 09-21-2013 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Henry19 (Post 408242)
In for gains!

Yeahhh buddy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squatter (Post 408255)
Already really proud of you and your lifting Nick, but looking forwardi to even prouder! Anything Steve comes up with is a no brainer for success and progression. Add in your work ethic and it's iron clad golden. Wish you all the success and subbed!:)

Ah shucks - thank you Jim. Steve is the man he's hooking me up big time on a sweet game plan!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 408307)
Good luck LD. Time to grow.

Thanks Steve - I'm super excited to attack this routine with all I've got

Quote:

Originally Posted by KD5NFW (Post 408369)
Onboard the Gain Train :mh:

Woot woot!

Quote:

Originally Posted by fenrisulfr (Post 408408)
I can't believe you wrapped up all things weightlifting. Well in for dem gains. Steve routine should be good!

Crazy right?!? I figured now that I've moved on to the corporate working world it was time to freshen up my training log too :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hywelbane (Post 408697)
In for big weights to be thrown around.

Ready to see just how far you can go with the amount of dedication and potential you have.

Thank you brother - that means a lot. I hope to not disappoint.

Quote:

Originally Posted by big_swede (Post 408722)
Good luck man!!

Thanks Swede

big_swede 09-21-2013 04:38 PM

Good luck!