Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Bulk beef (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14962)

jwood 09-15-2013 10:17 AM

Bulk beef
 
Anybody but their beef in bulk?

I am looking for a good source, I think my parents would be willing to split a 1/4 cow with me.

I have been doing some Internet searching but I am just not sure of a good source. I am also trying to locate a local source, but coming up empty right now.

I will be doing more research, but thought I would throw it out to you guys.

Thanks in advance

nighttrain 09-15-2013 10:23 AM

don't you have a local butcher shop? they can normally get you beef by the 1/4 and 1/2.... just a thought

BendtheBar 09-15-2013 10:32 AM

We spent time earlier this year finding sources. We used this and found 20 people locally. Had to email them all as demand is high.

http://www.eatwild.com/products/index.html

jwood 09-15-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nighttrain (Post 407716)
don't you have a local butcher shop? they can normally get you beef by the 1/4 and 1/2.... just a thought

My thought too, however our local shops seem to be much pricier than I see online, I will probably keep checking these out thanks

jwood 09-15-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 407718)
We spent time earlier this year finding sources. We used this and found 20 people locally. Had to email them all as demand is high.

http://www.eatwild.com/products/index.html

Good resource thanks

brad1224 09-15-2013 01:24 PM

Been wanting to do the same. Thanks for the source!

bamazav 09-15-2013 06:42 PM

check out your local farmers market too. They may not have much, but they will probably know someone who can help.

jwood 09-15-2013 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bamazav (Post 407841)
check out your local farmers market too. They may not have much, but they will probably know someone who can help.

Thanks bama, I will make a trip next weekend


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.