Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   dadad supplements. HELP (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14627)

2013SierraSam 08-09-2013 08:46 PM

dadad supplements. HELP
 
sadfdsafsdfdsf


This stack is what I'm looking at and don't know if it's legitimate or not... Could anyone provide some info on if it's safe to take or not and worth $140. All of my threads were erased today, not sure why. So if you've seen this already, that is why. Thanks

Sam

BendtheBar 08-09-2013 08:57 PM

They have private salesmen who work on commission to sell it. Looks like a pyramid scam.

BendtheBar 08-09-2013 09:00 PM

No supplement is worth $140. Anyone trying to get that from you is a scam artist.

Soldier 08-09-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 396622)
No supplement is worth $140. Anyone trying to get that from you is a scam artist.

This. Screw that. Definitely a scam.

J_Byrd 08-09-2013 09:04 PM

What is your lifting history? Typically if your having to ask, it's not a supplement to invest in. Also for that price, I would pass on just about all supplements.

BendtheBar 08-09-2013 09:04 PM

Removed scam website name and product name.

BendtheBar 08-09-2013 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2013SierraSam (Post 396619)
All of my threads were erased today, not sure why. So if you've seen this already, that is why. Thanks

Sam

I emailed you, messaged you in the shout box, and PMed you. You haven't respond. I asked you to verify you were not a salesperson with this company.

When I take 3 actions to contact someone and they don't respond, I can only assume the worst. I had to recourse but to remove it.

2013SierraSam 08-09-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 396626)
I emailed you, messaged you in the shout box, and PMed you. You haven't respond. I asked you to verify you were not a salesperson with this company.

When I take 3 actions to contact someone and they don't respond, I can only assume the worst. I had to recourse but to remove it.

I posted it and then lifted for 2 hours. I wasn't home...

2013SierraSam 08-09-2013 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 396622)
No supplement is worth $140. Anyone trying to get that from you is a scam artist.

It's a stack of 3 supplements. Not one. My preworkout alone costs $40 so for 3 supplements stacked at $140 it didn't seem that illegitimate.

Off Road 08-09-2013 10:20 PM

$140.00 would buy me a lot of steak and milk. Nuf said.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.