Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Prohormone Ban (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1423)

BendtheBar 12-05-2009 11:33 PM

Prohormone Ban

Regulations.gov

Its official, the first set of prohormones have been given a banned date by the FDA.

Regulations.gov

There is less then a month left before these prohormones will no longer be legal to sell. We still have some of these items in stock, however once the word gets out, they will start to move very quickly. Stock up now before they are gone for good.

Items Still Available:

Competitive Edge Labs H Drol 60 Capsules
Competitive Edge Labs H Drol - IllPumpYouUp.com

Competitive Edge Labs M Drol 90 Capsules
Competitive Edge Labs M Drol - IllPumpYouUp.com

Competitive Edge Labs P-Plex 90 Capsules
Competitive Edge Labs P-Plex - IllPumpYouUp.com

Competitive Edge Labs X-Tren 90 Capsules
Competitive Edge Labs X-Tren - IllPumpYouUp.com

Double Dragon Pharmaceuticals SOS 500 60 Capsules
Double Dragon Pharmaceuticals SOS 500 - IllPumpYouUp.com

Element Nutrition 19 Nor Tren 90 Capsules
Element Nutrition 19 Nor Tren - IllPumpYouUp.com

Redefine Nutrition Finaflex 550-XD 60 Capsules
Redefine Nutrition Finaflex 550-XD - IllPumpYouUp.com

kman025 12-05-2009 11:59 PM

This is stupid and i dislike the government involving themselves in this shit...

why does the FDA allow companies to put out bullshit products and hype them up with bullshit claims, but they get rid of products that are actually useful?

dmaipa 12-06-2009 12:00 AM

Nooo!!!!

BendtheBar 12-06-2009 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kman025 (Post 13757)
This is stupid and i dislike the government involving themselves in this shit...

why does the FDA allow companies to put out bullshit products and hype them up with bullshit claims, but they get rid of products that are actually useful?

It's all about Orrin Hatch. The supplement companies must have given his great grandkids each several bazillion dollars by now.

kman025 12-06-2009 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 13772)
It's all about Orrin Hatch. The supplement companies must have given his great grandkids each several bazillion dollars by now.

haha, i like how bigger, stronger, faster compares it to the old wild west (or whaterver it was).

BendtheBar 12-06-2009 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kman025 (Post 13787)
haha, i like how bigger, stronger, faster compares it to the old wild west (or whaterver it was).

Personally, I'd rather have all the bunk products out there like the Wild West. Free market economics works for me.

I would like to see the penalty for false ingredient labels stiff though.

kman025 12-06-2009 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 13788)
Personally, I'd rather have all the bunk products out there like the Wild West. Free market economics works for me.

I agree, i dont care if they have BS products, as long as they keep the good ones (maybe even including "the juice"). If not it almost forces people to use the bull shit stuff.

BendtheBar 12-06-2009 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kman025 (Post 13790)
I agree, i dont care if they have BS products, as long as they keep the good ones (maybe even including "the juice"). If not it almost forces people to use the bull shit stuff.

Exactly.

When I vote, I generally vote on one primary issue..."get the government out of my life."

glwanabe 12-06-2009 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 13792)
Exactly.

When I vote, I generally vote on one primary issue..."get the government out of my life."

Exactly. If we are going to have a free market economy, then let it be a free market. Crap products will not survive, because consumers will not buy it. It's a win win for both manufactuers, and consumers, as well as the government from tax revenue from letting the economy flourish. They are choking themselves by sticking there hands into the private buisness.

BendtheBar 12-06-2009 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glwanabe (Post 13793)
[/B]

Exactly. If we are going to have a free market economy, then let it be a free market. Crap products will not survive, because consumers will not buy it. It's a win win for both manufactuers, and consumers, as well as the government from tax revenue from letting the economy flourish. They are choking themselves by sticking there hands into the private buisness.

:ditto:
How many times is legislation merely an issue of one corporation's desires over another's?