Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Tips about how to loss belly fat.... (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12069)

renroz 12-31-2012 01:00 AM

Tips about how to loss belly fat....

Anyone provide e tips for How to Lose Belly Fat ?

Smitty4224 01-27-2013 03:18 AM

You just need to make sure that you are eating the right amount of food each day. No junk food or fats. The stomach is one of the hardest places to lose fat from so don't be discouraged if the pounds don't fall off.

bamazav 01-27-2013 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smitty4224 (Post 317622)
You just need to make sure that you are eating the right amount of food each day. No junk food or fats. The stomach is one of the hardest places to lose fat from so don't be discouraged if the pounds don't fall off.

For most of us, this is the LAST area to lose. Thus it is often the hardest. You must be patient, eat right and work hard. While the kitchen is 80% of the battle, the gym and life are the rest. All of these must be in order to be successful.

Post up a sample of your diet, your height and weight stats and your training routine. We can help a whole lot better if we know more about you.

Hunterace 01-27-2013 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smitty4224 (Post 317622)

No junk foods or fats???????? Ummm ok:rolleyes:

BendtheBar 01-27-2013 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bamazav (Post 317640)
For most of us, this is the LAST area to lose. Thus it is often the hardest. You must be patient, eat right and work hard. While the kitchen is 80% of the battle, the gym and life are the rest. All of these must be in order to be successful.

This sums it up nicely.

Hydin 02-21-2013 05:18 AM

To lose weight you have to rely on some solid principles. Loosing weight quickly isnt wise. Its best to loose 1-2lbs a week and its more likely to stay off. Start eating well balance diet and adopt quality workout plan. You will surely loss weight.

themaster2981 02-21-2013 06:49 AM

And yes, don't follow spot reduction by doing abs etc, instead, pay attention to your calorie intake and the rest will follow.

moeheep 02-21-2013 09:51 AM

Do not drink anything while you eat, or for 1 hour after.

Liquid will push the food through too fast, so you will eat more, and when it pushes it through, you dont absorb as many nutrients as you could, so again, you have to eat more.

Helped me lose over 100 lbs in 6 months, and keep it off for the last 9 months.

BigJosh 02-21-2013 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moeheep (Post 327384)
Do not drink anything while you eat, or for 1 hour after.

Liquid will push the food through too fast, so you will eat more, and when it pushes it through, you dont absorb as many nutrients as you could, so again, you have to eat more.

Helped me lose over 100 lbs in 6 months, and keep it off for the last 9 months.

This is interesting. I've always read/heard that you want to drink liquids(water) to aid in the digestion process.
This would be something I would be interested in experimenting with.

sleepingdog 02-21-2013 11:23 AM

Squats cure belly fat.

No seriously though. I fully believe that once your diet is correct, which means doing some research on what foods are appropriate for your goals, the major compound movements are going to jump start the fat loss you're looking for.

I think I can speak for a lot of people when I say you may not lose the belly fat first. Keep at it, post up what your current diet is like, and what you're doing for exercise. The knowledge here will be your guide.