Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Supplement Logs (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   D-force labs N.S.T. (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10992)

Mr.Silverback 09-01-2012 01:37 PM

D-force labs N.S.T.

1 Attachment(s)
Will be logging my first product from my sponsor, pretty stoked about it!!

N.S.T (non stop test)

Silverback Barbell

bamazav 09-01-2012 05:07 PM

In for this.

Mr.Silverback 09-03-2012 10:57 PM

About D-force labs N.S.T,

D-Force Labs testosterone booster can help to aid with
testosterone levels. Increased testosterone levels are a
benefit when it comes to physical activity as well as
sexual staying power and libido enhancement for men.
N.S.T. uses Black Pepper Ext. 95%, which speeds up the
delivery of the compounds necessary to start turning
bound testosterone into free testosterone when you
need it fastest, right before your workout and while at
rest. This should enhance your workout as well as the
rapid recovery period that is experienced when your
body is at rest at night.

Silverback Barbell

Mr.Silverback 09-03-2012 11:03 PM

Day 3, feeling pretty good this natural test booster is easy to take. 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon! Though this is only the third day, it does exactly what the label says...feel like an 18year old fresh out the gate...lol 10/10 so far!

Plus we are running a special on N.S.T for a limited time! Pm me for details as I don't want to break any rules!

Silverback Barbell

BigJosh 09-03-2012 11:09 PM

I'll be watching this thread. Besides the black pepper, could you give more info about the ingredients?

Mr.Silverback 09-04-2012 12:06 AM

Sure deal, I'll actually put up the ingredient label for ya!

Silverback Barbell

Mr.Silverback 09-04-2012 12:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Silverback Barbell

Mr.Silverback 09-09-2012 10:56 AM

alright folks, its been a full week using N.S.T and I want to just give a quick update on how I'm feeling.

I can definitely tell a difference in my demeanor, my sleep is getting very deep and even more relaxing. I can also tell when my test levels are rising as it becomes a bit evident in my skin, a bit more acne. Nothing drastic but enough that I know my levels are on the rise.

Strength wise, its a go.

All in all thumbs up!

Silverback Barbell

Mr.Silverback 09-15-2012 09:51 PM

Well folks week two on N.S.T is in the books, here are some of the changes that are becoming more evident.

Vascularity, not veiny but its always nice to see a few cuts here and there! I've found that the optimal time for me to dose is two in the morning and two right before I workout. My strength level is still rising as well, have a heavy bench day 8 paused singles with 350...I ROCKED THAT ISH SON!!!!

Fellas, do yourself a favor and get you a bottle of N.S.T you will not be disappointed! -Gabe

Mr.Silverback 09-30-2012 09:51 PM

Sorry I haven't been updating this as I should...but here's my final analysis of N.S.T!

Finishing up my last week and what I noticed was a little irritability but nothing that couldn't be dealt with.

My strength is still rising, that is always a plus! Also I'm leaning out in a major way, not body builder lean but reminiscent of my high school years playing sports!

All in all, this is a solid product especially for men looking for a solid test booster!