Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Training Logs (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Steak, Eggs, Lean Salad and Two (Potentially Three) Beards. Diet Log. (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10356)

Fazc 06-22-2012 02:37 PM

Steak, Eggs, Lean Salad and Two (Potentially Three) Beards. Diet Log.

As a result of a conversation between myself, Bendthebar and Ltl i'm starting a new log here. Myself and Btb will start with Ltl perhaps joining in later. Training will be unaltered and posted in my regular training log.

Goals:

I have about 10 weeks and am planning on dropping around 8-10 kilo's.

Approach:

The approach will be my usual Intermittent Fasting style of eating. With a relatively low carbohydrate and calorie cycling approach.

I'll be using this log as a daily tally of how well it's going, hopefully most days will be very uneventful and I'll just be reporting consistent good news! I'm currently weighing in at anywhere between 97kg to 100kg.

Jen 06-22-2012 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fazc (Post 253333)
As a result of a conversation between myself, Bendthebar and Ltl i'm starting a new log here. Myself and Btb will start with Ltl perhaps joining in later. Training will be unaltered and posted in my regular training log.

Goals:

I have about 10 weeks and am planning on dropping around 8-10 kilo's.

Approach:

The approach will be my usual Intermittent Fasting style of eating. With a relatively low carbohydrate and calorie cycling approach.

I'll be using this log as a daily tally of how well it's going, hopefully most days will be very uneventful and I'll just be reporting consistent good news! I'm currently weighing in at anywhere between 97kg to 100kg.

What is that?

Kuytrider 06-22-2012 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jen (Post 253342)
What is that?

Go to Intermittent fasting diet for fat loss, muscle gain and health Jen, lots of info there.

I'd like to join you Fazc but I like Morgan's spiced rum and cake so there :p

mab54 06-22-2012 10:19 PM

I need the extra motivation to stay on my diet, can't wait to see you guys progress!

BendtheBar 06-23-2012 10:31 AM

In and starting today.

Goals:

I have exactly 16 weeks until I turn 45. Goal is to hit 270 by then.

Approach:

Changing things up a bit. Adding in some carbs (quinoa and hash browns).

--Mornings. No carb, pseudo-intermittent fasting prior to 5 pm. I eat only protein and pop fish oil caps. I guess this is now called Carb Backloading, or something. Been using this for quite a while. Don't really care what it's called. It works well for my slow metabolism and tendency to eat big at night.

--Nights. Eat 2 big meals spaced apart by 2 hours.

Calories and Macros

Total calories will not exceed 2500 per day. I do not set specifics each day, but rather a ceiling. Some days I eat less when I am not as hungry.

Protein intake is around 220-250 grams per day.
Carb intake is around 100 grams per day.
The rest is fat.

Fazc 06-30-2012 06:40 AM

It's been almost a week. I woke up today at 98.5kg so that's 1.5kg down from when I started.

Diet has been relatively strict and low carb.

Aim for next week is 97kgish.

BendtheBar 06-30-2012 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fazc (Post 255293)
It's been almost a week. I woke up today at 98.5kg so that's 1.5kg down from when I started.

Diet has been relatively strict and low carb.

Aim for next week is 97kgish.

Nice work. :chow:

BendtheBar 06-30-2012 07:41 AM

Spent the week on the road helping Jen with a powerlifting meet. Meals included a Brazilian and Japanese steakhouse. Weight stayed in limbo all week. Detoxing today.

BendtheBar 07-02-2012 05:26 PM

July 2nd, 2012

Will be adding more later.

Total Calories = 2320

Total Protein = 246

5:45 pm - Main meal #1 - Hash browns and pepper jack cheese, 960 calories

8:00 pm - Main meal #2 - 1 Protein bar and 2.25 cups milk with 2 scoops whey, 820 calories

LtL 07-02-2012 05:32 PM

New job starts on the 18th. Will be backloading from the following Monday.

LtL