Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Fitness & Health (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Interviews Thread (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10135)

Chillen 05-31-2012 07:38 PM

The Interviews Thread

We are all brothers here and we have a common bond, no matter what are personal goals are.

But, do we (and the lurkers and guests) reading/posting to our beloved forum really (overall) know each other?

I thought it would be interesting to start a thread containing interviews with some of our forum members. The idea is that we can all get to know each other a little better. I'm hoping it'll stay quite light hearted while giving an idea about the personalities behind the forum names. It could increase our brother/sister hood, and make our bond tighter, more compact, and know more about the person behind the posts.

In addition to the steady regulars: We get new signups each day, and some post info in the introduction thread, and we can do a mix of newcomers, and give them a warm welcome, and a connection to the forum from the very beginning.

Here are example....questions:

Some of these will be tailored to the individual person.

Questions

What first motivated you to start training?

What keeps you motivated to continue to work hard and progress instead of taking it easy on the sofa?

What has been the biggest obstacle you've ever faced in achieving your goals?

How would you summarize your training style/ethos in just 3 words?
Evolving, Organic, Intuitive

If you were given the controls to the gym music system what would you play?

How do you fit your training in around your career? What sacrifices have you made?

What would be your number 1 tip for a young guy/girl aiming to build strength?

What’s your biggest pet peeve in the gym?

Smith machine –Useful equipment or coat rack?

What single event in your life has made the biggest impact in making you the man you are today?

Should steroids be allowed in sports?

Over training – real threat or over hyped and misunderstood?

Best thing you ever bought?

Describe your perfect day.

================================================== =======

Some of the questions entice the persons opinion. And, remember, when reading some of them, its just their opinion and how they personally feel about the subject matter being in question.

What do you guys think?

Chillen 05-31-2012 09:53 PM

If anyone has any suggestions about the thread or if you want to offer questions to ask you can post them here, or PM me either one is fine.

IronManlet 06-01-2012 04:19 AM

Sounds like an interesting idea to me.

BendtheBar 06-01-2012 07:12 AM

Is it ok to pick a question and answer, or should we pick on something else and ask them?

Fazc 06-01-2012 07:28 AM

Good idea I like this! Are you going to nominate people and have shoot-off threads where they can post or all post in here or something else?

LtL 06-01-2012 07:34 AM

I vote separate threads to allow ordered Q&A.

LtL

BendtheBar 06-01-2012 07:45 AM

I like picking on one person at a time. Nominate then separate threads. We'll keep them in one location for easier access.

Fazc 06-01-2012 07:46 AM

Could use this thread to sort out and individualise questions!

BendtheBar 06-01-2012 07:52 AM

Works for me.

So who do we pick on first?

IronManlet 06-01-2012 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 246896)
Works for me.

So who do we pick on first?

Why, you. Naturally.