|07-28-2012, 05:34 PM||#1 (permalink)|
has no status.
Join Date: Jun 2012
|08-10-2012, 02:04 PM||#2 (permalink)|
throwing iron and eating pizza.
Manlet of Malice
Join Date: Aug 2010
1. step forward one leg, lunge, jsut bring the back leg up parallel with your working/lunging leg, essentially working one leg at a time to keep the pressure on. IE:step fwd ten times on your left. turn around, step 10 times on your right, back to your starting position.
2. gently touch your knee to the ground, pause for "one one thousand count" while relaxing your leg muscle, then stand. will recruit more of the working leg, including the glutes on your lunge.
|08-10-2012, 02:51 PM||#3 (permalink)|
back is blitzed
Living in the Shadows
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: New York..
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: Food
1. step backwards for a reverse lunge
2. I like to perform walking lunges and stay low while walking forward to keep constant tension..burns like crazy
3. shorter strides will put more emphasis on the quads
Lastest Blog Article:
Every day a Successful Day
Check out my blog to follow my journey to a more meaninful and fulfilling life:
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Shrug Variations by Paul Kelso||Fazc||Articles||0||04-19-2012 07:50 AM|
|A/B Variations||Max||Powerlifting & Strength Training||10||03-08-2012 06:58 PM|
|Push-up Variations||dmaipa||Exercise Database||1||03-08-2012 10:47 AM|
|Goerner’s Deadlift Variations||BendtheBar||Articles||1||02-01-2012 09:35 AM|
|Variations of the Deadlift||BendtheBar||Articles||0||12-17-2011 10:21 AM|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|