Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Abaddon

Notices

Conversation Between Abaddon and ILoveLifting
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. ILoveLifting
    06-21-2011 11:16 PM
    ILoveLifting
    Can't recall - something "dawg"
    Getting ready to crash over here buddy. I'll check into it tomorrow morning. Later
  2. ILoveLifting
    06-01-2011 09:21 AM
    ILoveLifting
    LOL - Youre kidding... they better have a ****ing huge posse, BIGman
  3. ILoveLifting
    05-18-2011 09:51 AM
    ILoveLifting
    Welcome bro. You deserve more!
    Im doing great, thanks - just getting ready for a HUMONGOUS summer work push.
  4. ILoveLifting
    03-01-2011 09:38 AM
    ILoveLifting
    Thanks homeboy!
  5. ILoveLifting
    02-08-2011 11:30 AM
    ILoveLifting
    I could understand if i was trolling the forum; your log is the only place ive offered training advice. You should be allowed to maintain YOUR log as you see fit as long as it is free of profanity. Im not going to run out and purchase a camera or upgrade my cell for something so yokel-like. I didnt see anyone providing evidence and facts as to why cheat curls are beneficial - just cos someone has an avatar means they dont have to explain their claims?!!! BS - im out brotha. If i dont get banned from this ill try and sneak in to say hello from time to time. Stay strong buddy - im expecting to see in the years to come a 'abaddon degree'!
  6. ILoveLifting
    02-08-2011 11:12 AM
    ILoveLifting
    Well my friend, i may be packing my bags...
    Lmao - BtB got bent out of shape cos of my recent post in your log.
    Im not allowed to argue with him until i have an avatar - I have no means to produce, nor do i care to have my photo circulating the net.
    Ah well, ce la vi...
    Take care brotha, you and yours will be in my thoughts.
  7. ILoveLifting
    01-11-2011 09:00 PM
    ILoveLifting
    Keep up the good work, buddy. Ive forgotten whereabouts in austrailia you live, but im hoping you and your family/friends are out of harm's way.
  8. ILoveLifting
    01-06-2011 09:18 PM
    ILoveLifting
    Thanks for the reps, my friend
  9. ILoveLifting
    12-28-2010 11:57 AM
    ILoveLifting
    I have no authority to condemn anyone on anything, but sheesh, it takes a lot of grit to defend steroid use. My feelings are wholeheartedly with you. Steroids do = fail. thanks brotha.
  10. ILoveLifting
    12-26-2010 03:02 PM
    ILoveLifting
    Possibly when i have more time i'll log here, but until then i don't want the obligation of responding to posts. Currently im running 5/3/1. The high rep accessory work is a perfect fit since fat loss and gpp are high priorities at the moment. Cya around bud. Hope the holidays are treating you well!