Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Adamite1114

Notices

Conversation Between Adamite1114 and BendtheBar
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. BendtheBar
    03-04-2014 11:29 AM
    BendtheBar
    Thanks Adam. I'll put it in my to do list and see what I can come up with. Good idea.
  2. Adamite1114
    03-04-2014 03:15 AM
    Adamite1114
    Hey Steve. I wanted to run something by you. I think a lot of youngsters are turned off by the idea of bulking because they think they'll just end of becoming fat. But I think if you or someone else wrote an article about clean bulks or a powerbuilding diet and had some pics to get the right idea then some of them would be more willing to a bulking phase. What do you think? Just an idea. We always see articles of cutting fat and getting ripped but not nearly as many articles about the benefits or results of bulking or powerbuilding diets. Think MAB or M&S could do something like that?
  3. Adamite1114
    10-19-2013 11:15 AM
    Adamite1114
    Thanks! I'll have to look into those.
  4. BendtheBar
    10-18-2013 08:41 PM
    BendtheBar
    This could be the case. Your central nervous system could be waking up more with each set, recruiting more fibers.

I definitely recommend straps for deadlifting, preferably Versa Gripps.
  5. Adamite1114
    10-18-2013 08:17 PM
    Adamite1114
    Hey Mr. Shaw I was wondering if it is normal that with the more sets you perform of Deadlift, the stronger your grip becomes? Yesterday with my deadlifts I noticed my grip was so weak with my first set that I almost dropped that bar then with the other fives sets it got stronger.

Also, would you recommend lifting straps for Deadlift? I would like to powerlift someday and I'm not sure if straps are allowed. And if they're not I wouldn't want to develop a false grip.

Your help is always appreciated,
    Adam