1. Pull ups - but its a great exercise to build strength
2. Running - It gets to tiring, especially if done after lifting
3. Push ups - see running
4. OHP's - I take it as the 4th basic lift after Squats, DL and Bench.
5. Back dips for triceps - My shoulders give in
6. Hyperextensions - Idiotic position IMO
7. Lower abs - Hardly manage 5-6 in a set
But I will do them all anyway, if its must. I have already done them. No excuses.
Struggle is optional, pain is inevitable.
Last edited by themaster2981; 03-11-2013 at 01:26 AM.