Protein Cheese Cake
40g desicated unsweetened coconut
60ml coconut oil (oil similar)
1 - 2 table spoons Splenda
- Melt oil in a sauce pan
- Mix in other ingredients and stir well
- Press firmly into a deep 9 inch cake tin
- Bake 160 (140 fan oven) 15 mins or until slightly golden.
3 eggs seperated
100g flavoured protein powder (I've used Bio Tec Summer Fruits)
200g fat free fromage frais
200g extra light cream cheese NB this can be subsituted for another tub of quark.
100ml skimmed milk
3 - 4 tbs Splenda
- Whisk the eggs whites with the Splenda to form soft peaks
- Place all the other ingredients in another bowl and mix well with a hand mixer until thoroughly mixed
- Fold in the egg whites using a metal spoon and combine well but try not to knock too much air out.
- Pour onto base
- Bake 150 (130 fan assisted) for an hour.
- Turn the oven off and leave to cool in the over.
- Cool over night in the fridge.
With my very crude reckonings
Per Slice (based on dviding into 6)
M & S's Isofuel Chocolate, MGN's Dextrose,Universal's Beef Aminos and AAEFX's Kre-Alkalyn.