Eating big, to me means:
- 1.5-2 pounds of meat a day (chicken, beef and/or fish)
- A sweet potato, quinoa or brown rice with every meal
- Spinach, steamed green beans, or broccoli with every meal
- Mixing whey in where ever you can: Pancake/waffle mix, OJ, coffee
- Butter on veggies and olive oil in shakes
- A shake Post-Work Out and probably before bed
- Having to struggle to eat each meal at each sitting
- Never feeling hungry; almost always feeling like you have a full stomach
"Look son, there comes a time in every man's life when he has to make a decision. Do you want to be big, powerful, jacked, yoked-up, have women everywhere want you and men fear you . . . or do you want to do crossfit?"
Last edited by MC; 05-02-2012 at 09:23 AM.