To begin, from what I've read, Chest and Shoulder day can remain pretty much unchanged. But what about Back and Shoulder day?
Back day involves deadlifts and has Facepulls as the delt component; are these still effective here?
I know that direct bicep work is not going to be a priority (not that it ever has been - my routine involves only 3 sets of curls per week (and with my sporadic training it's more like per fortnight).
My Legs routine also has 4 sets of trap work and some wrist curls (drop them too?), and it's a pretty full-on routine with 20 working sets.
So, my questions are:
1. Can my Chest routine stay unchanged?
2. Does the Back routine need new exercises, and where should the facepulls go?
3. Is direct bicep work to be scrapped entirely? If so, where do I allocate triceps exercises without overloading my Chest day?
4. Should wrist curls be scrapped too, or is there an advantage for SM to have developed wrist strength (I'm thinking for Atlas stones etc)?
5. And how about Legs and Traps day - what needs changing?