Old School Dumbbell Workout
This definitely belongs in here. Originally posted by Brooks Kubik at Dinosaur Training
Here's an old York training program consisting
of an all-dumbbell workout. It makes a nice change
of pace program, and of course, it's great if you
have no equipment other than a pair of adjustable
1. Thumbs up curl (hammer curl) with two dumbbells
2. Two dumbbell press
3. Two dumbbell swing
4. Bent arm pullover with two dumbbells
5. Side bend with one dumbbell
6. Deep knee bend and press with two dumbbells
7. One arm dumbbell rowing
8. Two dumbbell bench press, incline press or
9. One legged calf raise with heavy dumbbell
10. Two dumbbell clean and press
11. Sit-up (hold dumbbell on your chest)
12. Two dumbbell overhead squats
For sets and reps, try one to three sets of 8 to
15 reps. Use the same weight on each set or go
up in weight, e.g., do 15/12/10 reps, and add
five pounds to each dumbbell one each set.
Thanks for posting this.
Man I like this. Going to have to give it a try.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:40 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.