Notices

Training Logs Keep your training and supplement logs here

Old 09-13-2012, 04:54 PM   #241
HumanHorrorFilm
Wolfman of Ironsport
Max Brawn
Points: 8,049, Level: 60 Points: 8,049, Level: 60 Points: 8,049, Level: 60
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

HumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beast

Thursday, Sept. 13th, 2012

*ive literally had the most stressful week ever. personal, work, you name it, it ****ing sucks, this was satisfying as hell, but i did the bare minimum

Pause Squats-275x3 PR
Deadlifts-470x1 PR

Thats it.
"Before the Beginning, after the great war between Heaven and Hell, God created the Earth and gave dominion over it to the crafty ape he called Man. And to each generation was born a Creature of Light and a Creature of Darkness... and great armies clashed by night in the ancient war between good and evil. There was magic then. Nobility. And unimaginable cruelty. And so it was until the day that a false sun exploded over Trinity, and man forever traded away wonder for reason."

Reigning Undisputed MAB Beard Champion

HumanHorrorFilm is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2012, 05:56 PM   #242
bruteforce
The Gristle Eating Giant
Max Brawn
Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Rare Steak
bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!

Short, sweet and brutal. nice work.
Old 09-13-2012, 06:00 PM   #243
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Pause Squats-275x3 PR
Deadlifts-470x1 PR
All least you got some dividends from the hell week. Hope it improves.

Way to kill the iron.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:59 PM   #244
HumanHorrorFilm
Wolfman of Ironsport
Max Brawn

HumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
All least you got some dividends from the hell week. Hope it improves.

Way to kill the iron.
If i was a lesser man, id kill myself and hope upon my dying breath my faily would split the inheritance.
"Before the Beginning, after the great war between Heaven and Hell, God created the Earth and gave dominion over it to the crafty ape he called Man. And to each generation was born a Creature of Light and a Creature of Darkness... and great armies clashed by night in the ancient war between good and evil. There was magic then. Nobility. And unimaginable cruelty. And so it was until the day that a false sun exploded over Trinity, and man forever traded away wonder for reason."

Old 09-13-2012, 09:24 PM   #245
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanHorrorFilm View Post
If i was a lesser man, id kill myself and hope upon my dying breath my faily would split the inheritance.
Quote of the day.

Old 09-15-2012, 04:27 PM   #246
HumanHorrorFilm
Wolfman of Ironsport
Max Brawn

Quote:
Quote of the day.
Drunken*

I'm in a bad spot lately, been drinking way too much and just wallowing in my own misery.

Old 09-15-2012, 07:37 PM   #247
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanHorrorFilm View Post
Drunken*

I'm in a bad spot lately, been drinking way too much and just wallowing in my own misery.
You need me to drive out there are squat you sober?

Old 09-16-2012, 06:23 AM   #248
HumanHorrorFilm
Wolfman of Ironsport
Max Brawn

Quote:
You need me to drive out there are squat you sober?
I'm actually going to deadlift myself sober. Since i figure this is the time i need to occupy my mind, im running Jamie Lewis' intermediate DL template from his new e-book Destroy The Opposition. Has me in the gym 5-6 days, heavy as i can handle without breaking. Will prob start a new log to run it.