Training Logs Keep your training and supplement logs here

Old 05-07-2012, 11:44 AM   #71
Jamesw
Brawn
Points: 1,398, Level: 20 Points: 1,398, Level: 20 Points: 1,398, Level: 20
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: plyo pistol
Jamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributor

workout sucked ballz today. I haven't had a sucky workout in quite a while.

I couldn't get anymore than 265 on the DL
Maxed at 165 on the BOR's

My lower back is bugging me a little so I really didn't want to push it to hard. I'm not sure why I haven't done anything to injure it. Hopefully I can bounce back tomorrow.

To add insult to injury I smashed my fingers between 2 plates. Perhaps my shitty mood attributed to a shitty workout.
"When I see guys working out for cosmetic reasons, I see vanity exposing them in the worst way, as cartoon characters, billboards for imbalance and insecurity. Strength reveals itself through character." -Henry Rollins
Jamesw is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2012, 01:07 PM   #72
Jamesw
Brawn

Jamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributor

Just tested my ROM a bit. I don't seem to be limited in any direction. I'm hoping my lower back is just a bit sore. Had I continued to put stress on it I think it would have been a different story.

I'll do some yoga tonight and be back in the saddle for tomorrow's press day. I"m not sure if my form broke down or if I just couldn't get loose. Even my warm up seemed draining today. Its only week 5 so I have no clue what could have worn me down like that.
"When I see guys working out for cosmetic reasons, I see vanity exposing them in the worst way, as cartoon characters, billboards for imbalance and insecurity. Strength reveals itself through character." -Henry Rollins
Old 05-07-2012, 03:03 PM   #73
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
My lower back is bugging me a little so I really didn't want to push it to hard. I'm not sure why I haven't done anything to injure it. Hopefully I can bounce back tomorrow.
I have lower back days like that for no reason. Not enjoyable in the least.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:56 AM   #74
Jamesw
Brawn

workout rocked it today. Back feels great after yoga last night.

OH press 135x6
squat 205x4
push ups 42 total with one leg raised.

I realized the music yesterday was not loud enough nor pissed off enough

So I changed it.
Old 05-08-2012, 06:07 PM   #75
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
I realized the music yesterday was not loud enough nor pissed off enough

So I changed it.
Works for me. I need energy when I exercise.

Old 05-22-2012, 12:59 PM   #76
Jamesw
Brawn

Reached a goal last night

Notice there is no wall

Old 05-22-2012, 12:59 PM   #77
Jamesw
Brawn

Oh yeah

don't be hatin on the yoga pants. LOL
Old 05-22-2012, 08:04 PM   #78
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Too busy looking at your strawberry face. Wow, that is red!

Old 04-10-2013, 11:29 AM   #79
Jamesw
Brawn

Hey all,

I know its been a while. I'm still training hard and not staying at home. Teaching yoga classes now with a corporate wellness company. I'm diggin it.

Lifts are going good
36 pull ups with no rest
280lb squat 10RM
BOR 205 6RM
Shoulder press 135 6RM
deadlift I still have to play with, I really have to respect that exercise and take it day by day. My max the last time was a mere 265 before my hips started telling me to chill out.

My goal this summer is 10 muscle ups with perfect form. I can get 2 before I start twisting and struggling. Just gotta get nice weather to hit the playground.

Hope all is well with everyone.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:05 AM   #80
Jamesw
Brawn

Morning all,

Did some more stand on my head, contort like a pretzel vinyasa this morning. This is my scheduled week off from The Iron.

Trying to get this one and I can hold it for about 2.5 breaths. This is the hardest thing I've ever attempted.