Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn
Points: 26,424, Level: 97 Points: 26,424, Level: 97 Points: 26,424, Level: 97
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Deadlifts
bamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillen View Post
Its good to read that this was cleared up, bro. We (under the bar) all have a catalyst that leads to our wake up call.
Wake up calls come in all kinds of different forms. The key is that we listen and don't keep hitting snooze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillen
You will NEVER read me, telling you good luck with your goals in our log.

LUCK has nothing to do with it.
You worked hard, and deserved to lose the weight you did, congrats my friend.
Totally agree, Luck has nothing to do with it.

Quote:
Some persons whom start out with fitness goals, say tissue loss, think they can not train, when they do not have enough money for a gym membership or do not have any fitness equipment.

They are wrong. The literally walk in their fitness equipment each day they live. And, the house they live in is a fitness equipment factory---if they are creative enough. You got the JOB DONE bro seeing through the eyes of passion, and this always leads to getting things done.

If there's WILL there is a way. And, part of this WILL gets unlocked by removing the cloudiness of the brain by getting educated in the path in which you want to take.

I started out in the same position close to you (which I will relate in a later post), and worked with limited equipment, and bought weights, bars, bench, (made my own pull-up bar) as I moved and progressed.
One of the first things I teach my folks in Fit for the King is how to use what they have around the house. A gallon milk jug filled with water weighs about 8.5 lbs, give or take a few ounces. A 16 oz can of veggies weighs the same as a 1lb weight. Imagine that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillen's question

How have you come to the conclusion you are carb-sensitive? I am extremely interested in reading the comments on this. When commenting, stipulate your dietary trend, etc, when commenting.

Just remember, holding a bowl movement (feces in the intestines), urine, and other water retention properties can amount to a 1lb or more, which is not necessarily fat tissue. If you are weighing yourself once per week, do it in the early morning when you first get up, if you have to urinate do it, and makes sure the cloths (if any but under wear), are relatively the same. When talking a pound, do NOT get all wrapped up in it. Far too many variables can make a pound difference.

Why are you fretting on this 1 pound?
Not really fretting about a pound, just set a goal and want to hit it.

A while back the wife made it clear that she didn't like my not eating the same dinner as everyone else. I started adding some carbs back at times. My experience is that if I include simple carbs for anything other than immediately post workout, I tend to stall out. I do not notice any differences in strength with or without carbs. I am not a big sweets or even fruit eater, though I love my bananas and berries, so I tend to eat low carb without trying too hard. Today for instance, 84.48 g carbs, but more than half of those were post workout. Now, the good thing is that since I am wanting to build some lean mass, carb sensitivity can work in my favor. The key will be to figure out the correct amount and timing. I will be borrowing from Layne Norton in this area.

Quote:
What is Myofusion and Animal Flex? And, what is its purpose?
Gaspari's Myofusion - a protein blend
Animal Flex - Universal Nutrition's Joint complex, will probably switch to Osteobioflex as I felt I had better results with that product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-man
Sound targets in your lifts, bro. Progression is more serious than serious weight, my brother.
I hear ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillen doggie dog
Been married 27 years and have two kids myself. Was a police officer for about 12 years, before being asked to change careers, by my wife, when I got seriously hurt in arresting a combatant in a bar fight. I got hurt one too many times and my wife couldn't handle it anymore (if you want I can explain this, I received the Police Accommodation Medal at the time). Have two children 23 and 26 years old. Currently, I am the General Manager for a major hotel chain, supervise 20 employees for a multimillion dollar business.

Much respect your way, bro!
Thank you and your family for your service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillen View Post
How long with the wrist pain, and when did this surface? Where is the pain concentration?

My training, dieting, personal information forth coming, my friend.
I have been having problems since the early 80's, primarily in my left wrist. The doctor at that time said it was probably a form of rheumatoid arthritis but without the proper tests, he could not be sure. I was a poor college kid on my own, so no tests were done. Not a constant pain and discomfort and it comes and goes. Sometimes may be months with no pain at all. Usually rest, compression and anti-inflammatory helps. Right now they actually feel pretty good.

Meet Maxes: Gym Maxes:
Squat 308 315
Bench 176 185 This WILL change!
Deadlift 408 375

Shooting for a 1000+ total for next meet, spring/summer 2015. (see quote below)

"If there is nothing you can improve on, your standards are too low!" - BAMA Strength Coach Scott Cochran

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified
bamazav is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2011, 10:13 AM   #12
bamazav
Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn

bamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master member
Default 10/26/2011 Dog House Training

Today was the MAB Challenge. Deadlifts - total reps for 10 minutes at 50% of one rep max. When I calculated my heaviest Deadlift out to a 1 rep max I came out to between 315 and 330 something, depending on which method I used. So, I decided to use 175lbs. Here is how it went

Dead lifts
5 x 135 - slow with a stretch to loosen up. WU
10 x 175
7 x 5 x 175

total of 45 reps. I was surprised by how often I HAD to rest.

Kroc Rows
3 x 10 x 50

Chins - I was a little tired by this time

Good Mornings
3 x 10 x 95

Hanging Knee Raises
3 x 10 x BW

NOTES
Friday I return to 5/3/1. I may not have stayed with the program today but I did get a workout. I am worn out in a good sort of way.

I have been working on my new diet plan. Still have some tweaks to make, but will post when finished.

Squat 308 315
Deadlift 408 375

"If there is nothing you can improve on, your standards are too low!" - BAMA Strength Coach Scott Cochran

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified
Old 10-26-2011, 10:35 AM   #13
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Great log guys

Awesome work on the DL challenge Bamazav, those rests sure creep up on you during the 10 minute duration, that's for sure
Old 10-26-2011, 01:49 PM   #14
Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

I am going to post what my goals are,training schedule, my diet numerically, and other information in the next post.

Meanwhile, bro

I got up this morning and stubbed my big right toe, like an idiot. Let out a big......"F-ck!". And, woke the whole house up in the process. G-Ma too. I hurt and I felt like an ass at the same time. It clipped the toe nail, and it bled a little. Well, lets hope this isnt an indication on how the day is going to go.

Upper and Lower full body, today.

I do NOT take any supplements, other than Whey, Fish/flax oil, and Fiber.

The reason is simple:

I get a checkup every 6 months. ALL of my hormones, etc, are normal, and in some cases better for a 50 year old male. I want to CHANGE MY BODY COMPOSITION through what the body would NORMALLY USE (say eating) or WHAT IT WOULD NORMALLY DO (say activity, as an example)

We have to eat. Check. We have to drink water, Check. The body is built to move around and perform certain activities, Check. All I have to do in other words, is manipulate diet and exercise, make adjustments as I get bodily feedback and I achieve my goal. How do I improve this? Education in what I want to do, continually all the time.

The problem is that most don't have the aforementioned understood, before resorting to other supplements. Get diet and exercise down (in consistency), then worry about supplements, if you choose to take them.

2 large glasses of water, with a multivitamin. 2 glasses of water with fiber mixed in. Next, I had a Yo-plait Chocolate/banana smoothie mixed with Chocolate Whey Powder, 9 oz of milk. Before, work out, I like things that are liquid, it doesn't take long to digest, and is more readily available when digested (30 grams of carbohydrates, 30 grams of protein, 5 grams of fat, about 450 calories)

3 large cups of coffee. I have been drinking Coffee since my teens. I love it. Is the reason its in my diet. It has stimulating effects, but these are so relatively minor, I don't even consider it.

A lot of the carbohydrates consumed will be used during the training session. Approximate 20 grams or so, dependent.

Warmups:

There is a history, in why I focus on the shoulders getting an extensive warmup focus which I can explain later.

Shoulder maintenance:

1. Rotator Cuff exercises.
2. Lite Stretch band warmups, front, side, and rear delts.

Over time, I have found I need a deep warmup.

Weighted Pull-ups: (palms facing me)

3X12, 9, 6

Each is 2m rest, not to failure.

Weighted/elevated pushups:

These are done, with the feet on the OLY bench, and hands on the mobile bench in front. I use a very strong nylon strap with metal ends (actually my laptop strap) to hang the weight just below the pec line.

3X15, 12, 10, 5 (Last rep lost 5 which was weird)

1.3M rest period, not to failure.

============================================
Chest/Back

Circuit: 1 set= BP+TBR+AC rest 2m, repeat

3 set circuit.

Flat Bench Press: 3X9, 6, 4

T-Bar Row/Bent-over-Row (alternating): 3X13, 9, 7

I put the OLY bar in corner in my room, where I have two velcro straps nailed (to hold in place).

================================================== ====
Overall shoulders: Switched to Circuit. Each is done right after the other, then 2m rest.

Front Lateral: 2x9,6
Side Lateral: 2x8,5
LB Military Press: 2X11,8
=================

Triceps focus/with Bi

Circuit: CG+DTE+AC=1 set, 2m rest

Close-Grip "decline" Bench press: 3X11, 7, 3
Decline Tri-extensions:3x7, 5, 3
Wall-Curl: 2x13, 9
=================

Core: Circuit. RR+P=1 set, 1m rest

Renegade DB Rows: 16, 12

Plank: 2.5, 2.4m
==============================================

Lower Wheels.

Cycle: 10 Minutes, level 8, slow moderate pace
Back squat Warmup, X1, LB lunge (static) Warmup x1, Ham curlx1, GMX1

Circuit: BS+ LBL= 1 set, 2m repeat

Back Squat:2X8, 6

LB Static Lunge: 2X10, 8

My toe was killing me, the more my feet sweat. So, I decided to take off the shoes, and put on toe less slip ons, and it felt better.

--------------------------------------
circuit: HC+GM= 1 set, 2m

Ham Curls; 2X10, 6

Good Mornings:2X8, 5

--------------------------------------

Calf raises: 3X17, 15, 11

================================================== =======

Post workout: Same focus in quick digesting stuff, with the exception in adding in a hard protein and Fiber item:

3 more glasses of water. Next, I had a Yo-plait Strawberry/Banana smoothie mixed with Chocolate Whey Powder, 9 oz of milk (30 grams of carbohydrates, 30 grams of protein, 5 grams of fat, about 450 calories). 1 can of white tuna, on a Flax/Fiber-rich Pita (15 grams fiber, one serving, which is also only 60 calories by they way, also low in carbohydrates, subtracting Fiber, 210 calories total). This pita bread really swells in the stomach LOL, and makes ya shit too, which is, well, a side effect, lol. Swelling properties is what I look for in products like these, though.

1,110 calories before 1P today. The calorie target is 1750.

Do not grade my workouts. I am more concerned with how I feel going in and going out.

I indicate whether I have increased/decreased in reps, and indicate where I add weight. I usually will add weight, in the first rep meeting rep range goal (or sometimes I force it, if I hang), and do not wait for the 2nd, 3rd, usually.

And, this is adjusted on the fly in the gym as I move from what exercise to the next where applicable. Reps are very slow on the bench press, shoulders, and Squat. I am currently experimenting with time under the bar with these. Which I can explain later.

Peace, my brother!

Chillen

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 10-26-2011 at 02:10 PM.
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 06:12 PM   #15
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Looking great up in here.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 07:59 PM   #16
Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamazav View Post
Today was the MAB Challenge. Deadlifts - total reps for 10 minutes at 50% of one rep max. When I calculated my heaviest Deadlift out to a 1 rep max I came out to between 315 and 330 something, depending on which method I used. So, I decided to use 175lbs. Here is how it went

Dead lifts
5 x 135 - slow with a stretch to loosen up. WU
10 x 175
7 x 5 x 175

total of 45 reps. I was surprised by how often I HAD to rest.

Kroc Rows
3 x 10 x 50

Chins - I was a little tired by this time

Good Mornings
3 x 10 x 95

Hanging Knee Raises
3 x 10 x BW

NOTES
Friday I return to 5/3/1. I may not have stayed with the program today but I did get a workout. I am worn out in a good sort of way.

I have been working on my new diet plan. Still have some tweaks to make, but will post when finished.
Look forward in seeing your diet! I am working in mine as well, and will post it.

Keep busten' it up Bro!

Quote for you today, Bam:

"The question should not be whether you are happy but what you can do to become happier" and "every man or woman can, if they desire, become the sculptor their own brain."

Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.

(Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe)

Become the master of your failures, they are the root of your success.

We are the boss. We are the masters. Masters of our destiny.

We Rock on.

Good job man.

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 08:21 PM   #17
bamazav
Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn

Some great work happening in the Chillen gym. The trisets/circuits look challenging and fun at the same time. What is a "wall curl?"

I need to follow your example and get some more fiber in the diet. That is one of the tweaks I am making to the diet. I have been looking for some good flax fiber rich bread. I usually buy the double fiber bread when I am eating carbs. The new diet will be including some of the double fiber or flax bread.

Great quotes. I agree, let's rock on

Squat 308 315
Deadlift 408 375

Old 10-28-2011, 09:46 AM   #18
bamazav
Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn

Default 10/28/11 Dog House Trainging 5/3/1 Week 3 Cycle 1 Day 3

Chest and Triceps

Bench Press
10 x Bar wu
5 x 95 wu
5 x 110
3 x 125
5 x 140 PR**

Weighted Walker Dips
10 x BW+10
8 x BW+10
10 x BW + 10
10 x BW+10

Pec Deck
8 x 70
8 x 80
8 x 85
8 x 90

Home Brew Larry Scott Pushdowns
8 x 40
3 x 8 x 45
5 x 45

Push ups
3 x 12 x BW

NOTES
Not sure how well I hit the chest, but the arms sure are tight and pumped. Wife wanted to stop at Duncan Doughnuts on way to work. I thought, " an apple fritter sure sounds good." Can't remember last time I had one and about 1 hour before training, if I was going to eat those carbs, that was probably the best time. Wasn't as good as I remember them. Oh well.

Bench - I have still not figured this exercise out. Weakest lift causes most pain, go figure. I have tried using the form as Deisel Crew advocate, Dave Tate advocates, elbows flared shoulder width, just laying down and not even thinking about it and nothing seems to help. My right should just can't stand this exercise. Since I do not ever plan to get into power lifting, and I do not want to deal with a shoulder injury, I am going to return to the variation that I have seen and felt the best results, the floor press. Next week is 5/3/1 deload week, so I will finish out this cycle and start the next one subbing Floor Press for Flat bench.

Walker Dips - I used very short rest between sets, not smart. I eeked these out
Pec Deck - Felt these hitting the pecs, mission accomplished
LS Pushdowns - Last three sets I really focused on a full extension, what a difference. I thought my triceps would pop. Slow and full ROM is the way to go with these
Push ups - Great way to finish the day. A lot tougher than I thought they were going to be.

I have enjoyed this first cycle of 5/3/1. I like the progression it supplies on the main lifts. I have been thinking, over the course of the last few weeks, the split is essentially the same split as the split I was using up to last month. On that split I was seeing my best physical gains, with this split I foresee my best numerical gains. I am going to look into melding the two and see if I can get the best of both worlds.

Since my blood work was great and my body weight is pretty close to where I was shooting, I am going to stop eating a deficit and return to maintenance or slightly above. I will post details as soon as I get them worked out. The early morning fritter, threw off my measurement day, so that will happen tomorrow. Until then, have a blessed Day!

Chillen, Where are you? - Life is busy and life is rough but don't let it push you down.

Squat 308 315
Deadlift 408 375

Old 10-29-2011, 02:17 PM   #19
bamazav
Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn

Default 10/29/11 Dog House Training 5/3/1 Cycle 1 Week 3 Day 4

Quads

Squats
10 x Bar wu
5 x 95 wu - both warm up sets held at the bottom
5 x 145
3 x 165
10 x 185 AMAP

DB Lunges
8 x 35
8 x 35
10 x 35

GHR
3 x 10 x BW

Leg Extensions
3 x 10 x 75

NOTES
Not a ton to note here. Got in and got it done

I will be posting up diet plans a little later. Only change in measurements this week is scale weight. It is up from 186.8 to 189.8. Yesterday was a high carb day so much of that increase is water, I take it as a truer measurement than a weight taken while on strict low carbs. New diete plan to come later.

Squat 308 315
Deadlift 408 375

Old 10-29-2011, 05:12 PM   #20
bamazav
Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn

Default Food and Diet

I have been eating low carb for the better part of the last three years. When the weight goes down, frustration arises because I am both flat and gain water weight upon ingesting carbs. To keep a balance in this area, I will be eating the foods of the Bible. This diet will include be lower carb but not low carb. While the recipes may be 21st century, or before, the food will all come from the list below:

SEASONINGS, SPICES AND HERBS
Anise (Matthew 23:23 KJV )
Coriander (Exodus 16:31; Numbers 11:7)
Cinnamon (Exodus 30:23; Revelation 18:13)
Cumin (Isaiah 28:25; Matthew 23:23)
Dill (Matthew 23:23)
Garlic (Numbers 11:5)
Mint (Matthew 23:23; Luke 11:42)
Mustard (Matthew 13:31)
Rue (Luke 11:42)
Salt (Ezra 6:9; Job 6:6)

FRUITS AND NUTS
Apples (Song of Solomon 2:5)
Almonds (Genesis 43:11; Numbers 17:8)
Dates (2 Samuel 6:19; 1 Chronicles 16:3)
Figs (Nehemiah 13:15; Jeremiah 24:1-3)
Grapes (Leviticus 19:10; Deuteronomy 23:24)
Melons (Numbers 11:5; Isaiah 1:8)
Olives (Isaiah 17:6; Micah 6:15)
Pistachio Nuts (Genesis 43:11)
Pomegranates (Numbers 20:5; Deuteronomy 8:8)
Raisins (Numbers 6:3; 2 Samuel 6:19)
Sycamore Fruit (Psalm 78:47; Amos 7:14)

VEGETABLES AND LEGUMES
Beans (2 Samuel 17:28; Ezekiel 4:9)
Cucumbers (Numbers 11:5)
Gourds (2 Kings 4:39)
Leeks (Numbers 11:5)
Lentils (Genesis 25:34; 2 Samuel 17:28; Ezekiel 4:9)
Onions (Numbers 11:5)

GRAINS
Barley (Deuteronomy 8:8; Ezekiel 4:9)
Bread (Genesis 25:34; 2 Samuel 6:19; 16:1; Mark 8:14)
Flour (2 Samuel 17:28; 1 Kings 17:12) - This was hand ground not fine white and overly refined
Millet (Ezekiel 4:9)
Spelt (Ezekiel 4:9)
Unleavened Bread (Genesis 19:3; Exodus 12:20)
Wheat (Ezra 6:9; Deuteronomy 8:8)

FISH
Matthew 15:36
John 21:11-13

FOWL
Partridge (1 Samuel 26:20; Jeremiah 17:11)
Pigeon (Genesis 15:9; Leviticus 12:8)
Quail (Psalm 105:40)
Dove (Leviticus 12:8)

ANIMAL MEATS
Calf /Cattle(Proverbs 15:17; Luke 15:23)
Goat (Genesis 27:9)
Lamb (2 Samuel 12:4)
Oxen (1 Kings 19:21)
Sheep (Deuteronomy 14:4)
Venison (Genesis 27:7 KJV )

DAIRY
Butter (Proverbs 30:33)
Cheese (2 Samuel 17:29; Job 10:10)
Curds (Isaiah 7:15)
Milk (Exodus 33:3; Job 10:10; Judges 5:25)

MISC
Eggs (Job 6:6; Luke 11:12)
Grape Juice (Numbers 6:3)
Honey (Exodus 33:3; Deuteronomy 8:8; Judges 14:8-9)
Locust (Mark 1:6)
Olive Oil (Ezra 6:9; Deuteronomy 8:8)
Vinegar (Ruth 2:14; John 19:29)
Wine (Ezra 6:9; John 2:1-10)

The only foods not on this list that I will use are oats and flax.{Edit: Flax is mentioned multiple times in Scripture. Exodus 9:31 is the first mention} While not specifically mentioned in the Bible, they are grown in the middle east, more specifically in Israel. These will be used sparingly, primarily in the mornings.

I am not trying to make a religious statement with this diet, just figured "what better source to turn to for guidance?" If you compare it to the typical Body Building food list you will find it is pretty similar. Notably absent are shrimp and pork. I know there will be times that these items will pop up in meals, so I will partake on a need too basis.

Numbers wise. I will be following these guidelines:

• Protein intake will be spread evenly throughout the day throughout the entire diet (all meals)
• 35% of carbohydrate intake will be focused on the pre-workout meal ( meal 1)
• 65% of carbohydrate intake will be spread evenly throughout the rest the morning
• Eat a solid meal with low GI carbs within 30 minutes of training
• Re-feeds one or two times per week (your choice depending upon how close to your goal you are) on workout days.

Protein - approximately 215g
Carbs - approximately 150g
Fats - approximately 85g

This breaks down to about P 40% F 35% C 25%

The goal is to gain lean mass. All the variables will be manipulated each week as needed. I am using Swole.me - The automatic diet planner to assist in putting together menu ideas.

Squat 308 315
Deadlift 408 375

Last edited by bamazav; 10-29-2011 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Correcting myself